test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about getting the Sompek Lightening Universal kit module.

Per the blog:
"Arena Weekend Vouchers

Passing round four in the arena will grant Captains a voucher once per day that can be applied toward a special reward: The Sompek Lightning Universal Kit Module. This powerful module calls down the Arena lightning strike for captains in the field!"

How many vouchers are needed to get this? Once per day meaning a 20hr lockout? I played once to level 20 or something and pulled out early and didnt get my voucher, obviously a penalty for pulling out. But i dont have time to play this epically long queue until lvl 100, let alone on multiple toons. I dont care about any other of the rewards. Is there a way to get the voucher without trying to go the distance? What can i do? On average what lvl does this queue usually last before people putter out and it ends?

Thank you.

Comments

• saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,390 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    3 vouchers, one each 20 hours, bound to account, so you can play on different characters. And once you complete the project on one character, you can get the module in the event reclaim store. Also, you only need to finish wave 4 to get the voucher.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    'I don't want to play until level 100.' Hmm.. now there's an excuse I could use when I don't make it to 100 before the end of the event :p
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    I'm just being poetic today btw.
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    You don't need to make it to 100 to get the voucher. You only need to "complete" it with the team (probably get beyond level 3 when the awards start - but don't hold me to that). You can do it on any alts, then consolidate the vouchers into one to claim the prize. You only get one voucher per account per day.

The lightning will be available to reclaim in the rep store on others (I've already done this, so know it's true).
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,317 Arc User
    You don't need to make it to 100 to get the voucher. You only need to "complete" it with the team (probably get beyond level 3 when the awards start - but don't hold me to that). You can do it on any alts, then consolidate the vouchers into one to claim the prize. You only get one voucher per account per day.

The lightning will be available to reclaim in the rep store on others (I've already done this, so know it's true).

I have claimed the module on my AoY fed engineer, but i am unable to claim it on any of my other characters.
    To be on the safe side: Do not claim the first module on an AoY character.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Just PUG the mission and hope you get grouped up with other players who suck but can manage to at least complete round 4.
  • slycereslycere Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »

I have claimed the module on my AoY fed engineer, but i am unable to claim it on any of my other characters.

There's a bug on the account reclaim. However there is a workaround. To reclaim the kit on your other characters you have to relog the character that finished it. Upon relogging, you should get a system message that you have unlocked the kit for your other characters.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,317 Arc User
    slycere wrote: »
    questerius wrote: »

There's a bug on the account reclaim. However there is a workaround. To reclaim the kit on your other characters you have to relog the character that finished it. Upon relogging, you should get a system message that you have unlocked the kit for your other characters.

Had to repeat the login/logout a few times, but i managed to claim it on my other characters.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Thanks people, good to know its only 3 and once gotten on one toon its acct unlocked. I guess i can brave the hassle and time to do this for three times.

I feel it lasts too long and doesnt interest me enough, im bored at lvl 15 and want to kill myself, litterally for my toon. Perhaps if there was a limited number of respawns then you are let go with whatever you earned up to that point.
    Okay, follow-up....
    Is the 20hr cooldown acct wide? Meaning of one toon plays to get the voucher then another toon cant get a voucher after him?

Cuz i just tried back to back toons running this queue, the first one got the voucher and the second one only got the marks no voucher.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Yep, the cooldown is account wide since the voucher is not bound to character.
    Well then....awesome :| looks like ill miss getting the stupid lighting kit module, if it ends early monday. People say it su cks anyway.