test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help on a mission

2»

Comments

• scottybro1970#1342 scottybro1970 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    I got good news guys...I finally got the bird! T3 ship. Although it was by the skin of my teeth, I got him. I kept my distance and kept zapping him until he went down. At the end he increased his speed to catch up to me and of course, used his precious tractor beam/plasma spam. I thought I was going to lose yet again, but somehow I survived the plasma torps and got off a phaser shot that got him. I was down to 2% when he blew up.

Completed that mission, got promoted to Captain (level 31) and got my T4 ship...the Galaxy class.

But I lost my powers when I readied the new ship. I have 2 powers from the last ship but the others are missing. How do I get them back?

Thanks for all the help you guys gave me, I really appreciate it:)
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    What powers are you talking about that you lost?
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • aeieaeie Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    You have to put your officers to their assigned slots and move weapons over from your old ship. Go to the ship yard to pull weapons/consoles ect from your old ship. While you're there you can also check out all the other ships available and drool to your hearts content.
  • scottybro1970#1342 scottybro1970 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    About 2 minutes after I posted that question I remembered it. I will transfer them over tonight.