test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tal Shiar Lockbox are pc not getting them?

so the latest anouncement of the Tal'shiar lockbox says they are tier 6 but it says ps4 and x box one only
arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/star-trek-online/news/detail/10390093-tal-shiar-lockbox-stats%21
so are we not getting them yet?
0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok

Comments

• Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,390 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    We'll get them soon in the next infinity lockboxes, like it was before with the Dominion and Elachi T6 ships.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    It will be coming to the PC soon enough. Just wait.
  • Options
    nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    We'll get them soon in the next infinity lockboxes, like it was before with the Dominion and Elachi T6 ships.

ah didnt know they had done this before must have not noticed.

Anyway rejoice T6 talshiar coming i guess then
    0bzJyzP.gif

• Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Why up grade these old relics to T-6? Lets have more new designs! Besides that that lockbox for PC was several years ago. I have some I'll sell you OP.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    At least now i know they will uprade the Wells/Korath/R'Mor to T6, just have to wait :wink:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    PC has done the Tal Shiar LB ages ago... the T6 ships in the console's LB will be added to the infinity box the next time the infinity boxes starts dropping again.
  • Options
    nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    Why up grade these old relics to T-6? Lets have more new designs! Besides that that lockbox for PC was several years ago. I have some I'll sell you OP.
    for one i already own the tier 5 and two we just had a lockbox with 3 new designs and a refit.
    0bzJyzP.gif

• Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    for one i already own the tier 5 and two we just had a lockbox with 3 new designs and a refit.

Just busting your stones. Oh yeah the NX-Refit isn't lockbox it is Lobi. I got one and it is great!
  • Options
    ash352ash352 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    At least now i know they will uprade the Wells/Korath/R'Mor to T6, just have to wait :wink:

I figured that as soon as they started bumping old T5's up to T6 for console, it's just a matter of when now. If the T6 Wells/Korath/R'Mor comes with a Commander Sci and a Commander Uni/Temporal, by just sticking the extra seat on the current LTC Uni and making that the temporal seat, it would be the perfect ship I'd never have to change out of. Sadly it'll probably just get the Eternal's wonky Sci/Temp setup making it less fun but at least I'll have my alts T6 battle crab to make up for that bit of sadness.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Or at least the Wells. :p
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User

Pretty much this. Just be patient we'll get "ours" over in PC soon enough. After all, the other versions still need to catch up to PC.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Yeah, though was hoping we might see them kick out a Tal Shiar adapted dreadnaught, or science ship with this update to the box. Well maybe if they do a new Tal-Shiar box we might see it. The ships look quite good, the traits, and the consoles also look quite nice with their improvements.
  • Options
    lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »

This would be funny if it weren't so sad. Please, devs, don't forget about the rest of us!
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    lopequil wrote: »

This would be funny if it weren't so sad. Please, devs, don't forget about the rest of us!
    I don't know. I'd actually prefer the Wells to a noncanon faux-romulan skinjob.

Especially considering the story has romulans as members of the Federation in the future and romulan NPCs are seen flying Wells' in the time-travel episodes.
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Will the prices on the exchange go down on the T5's when there are T6s' out for that version? Or will they go up since they are no longer available, like a collectors item?
  • Options
    hillard1959hillard1959 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    I doubt the T5's will actually go up. The T6's will probably be rather expensive, at least initially, on the exchange, though I expect the price on those will eventually settle down around what we've seen for other lockbox ships.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    One thing nobody has mentioned about the replacement of old T5s with T6s, as soon as the console players get a Ferengi Lockbox we should have a non- gold T6 Nagus Marauder coming.

I want Latinum Plated teeth implants for my Ferengi. It's within Starfleet Uniform Regulations.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    ash352ash352 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    lopequil wrote: »

Especially considering the story has romulans as members of the Federation in the future and romulan NPCs are seen flying Wells' in the time-travel episodes.

And there are people that would like to see upgraded visuals for the KDF and Rom versions. Since every lockbox that has been upgraded has had a 1:1 conversion of everything inside to T6 and they already released faction specific versions of the Temporal Science lockbox ship and Temporal Destroyer lobi ship it stands to reason they'll upgrade the visuals and just make them have the same stats across the board. If you would like to use the Wells version on your Fed main feel free, but there are people who would like to see the other looks upgraded to use on the other factions.
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    The T5 Galor exchange price went way up after the T6 Keldon was released and the Galor was discontinued.
  • Options
    peachpest04peachpest04 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    nccmark wrote: »
    The T5 Galor exchange price went way up after the T6 Keldon was released and the Galor was discontinued.

That's more to due with the limited number of these ships still floating around as its one of the oldest lockbox ships and even with the Infinity lock boxes it was a pretty short time all combined before it got replaced by the Keldon.

Ironically enough I did just buy the Tal Shiar Adapted Destroyer on my main because I had the urge too and because of there current selling prices with out even knowing about the Tier 6 version.

• Options
    asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Yeah I mean also just because a group or faction joins up with another group/faction, does not mean that they stop creating their own designs. Look at the Vulcans they have their own vessels an designs, they might use some of the federation designs as well, but they did not just toss out their ability to construct ships when they joined the federation. Also to some it could be seen as a fact of pride to have one of their race's designs being part of the ship rooster. Would love to see them update the wells and the other faction versions up to tier six, but would also be nice to get a true dual hanger using temporal carrier that has them as a frigate class hanger pet too.
  • Options
    peachpest04peachpest04 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    nccmark wrote: »

Just too add having checked the exchange (as of posting 11pm GMT 13/2) the Galor and Keldon prices are around the same with about the same numbers up for sale.

So while they may have gone up when the Keldon was released they have come back down.
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User

You take that back. The Romulan temporal science vessel is one of the most graceful and elegant hulls in the game. Unlike the Wells it actually looks like a descendant of its breed and aesthetic.

I for one cannot wait for the new Tal Shiar ships. Must. Have.

• Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    recently got the t5u Adapted Destroyer from a friend that got lucky and had an inifinity t5 box drop. She didnt want it so offered me whatever I wanted from it.. I absolutely love this ship even w/o a Sing Core, which I would have preferred. Hopefully I'll be able to get the t6 version, its trait seems pretty badass.