What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] T6 Multimission Explorers!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    coolilk3coolilk3 Member Posts: 2 New User
    when will these ships be coming to console?
  • Options
    coolilk3coolilk3 Member Posts: 2 New User
    null
    i need this on console now. when are they coming to console?
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    Well you just got AoY...so a year

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    khaimas_by_marhawkman-dazrpmf.png
    got Gorn? :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    Look at all the Gornography!
  • Options
    themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    khaimas_by_marhawkman-dazrpmf.png
    got Gorn? :p
    lordgyor wrote: »
    Look at all the Gornography!

Dis gorn be gud.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • Options
    roborobin96roborobin96 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Rule 34 of STO: There is Gorn of it. No exceptions.
    830px-Vesta_side.jpg

Who's the prettiest of them all?
  • Options

Most of it can be found on www.gornhub.com

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User

Tell me gornhub is the name of a fleet.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options

Tell me gornhub is the name of a fleet.

It needs to be. I know the website domain name is available. I may just buy it to collect all the Gorn jokes and to make a fleet website.

Things I want in STO:

• Options
    Yeah, I think I'm gonna create that Gorn Fleet. Name it Gorn Stars and call the starbase Gornhub.

Things I want in STO:

• Options
    steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I'd been considering these since they came out, and yesterday I finally caved and bought myself the Palatine - so far, I have to say I'm very impressed with it. I did consider the pack, but when I looked at it objectively the Palatine was the only one I could really see myself using, and nothing in the aesthetics or the consoles with the other two variants was enough to tempt me.

I love the look of the Palatine, although I did replace the nacelles and the secondary hull with those from the Aventine in the T5 pack that I bought years ago. I like the flat, almost Voyager-esque stanchions, but something about the Palatine nacelles wasn't doing it for me, and the Aventine hull lengthens the ship and gives a more streamlined look. To my eyes the Paladin hull is too short for the saucer, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. The only other thing I want to try, cosmetically speaking, is the Lukari shield visuals when I finally get round to finishing the Lukari rep. From what I've seen of them on some other ships, I think they could work nicely on this.

Performance-wise I'm also very impressed - the temporal powers provide a nice range of extra options, and having a heavy focus on Sci and Tac console slots enables enough firepower to get things done.

Overall, great job with these. :)
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I run the Entire 4 piece set bonus on my Romulan. In Mirror Adv and Core Adv I do not suffer due to running them. In Mirror I just shield Tank with the Tachyon console and Wipe out CLOUDS of ships with the Radiation Bombardment and Iso beam.. The Lukari console is nice when Im run and gunin and it scales with my hull healing...My Only Gripe is the Rom vessels turn SOOOOO slow...At least when comparing it to my FED T6 MMSV and my T5U Wells..

I Eagerly await a cross faction bundle for the Nova..However..I will miss the utility the T6 MMSV/Warbirds console set has..
    Post edited by odinforever20000 on

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.