test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cant finish New Romulas Rep, thanks cryptic

nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
One of my old characters who i have done most of the old questing was forced to repeat the cardasian arc when it was revamped i ignored it.
Im now however locked out of the breen Borg and New Romulas quests and i can not skip all of them despite being lvl 57, whats worse is im unable to finish the rep because of this ridiculous change.

Why add this for pc at all if console people are to stupid then fine i get it but its idiotic to have this and tie the rep to it, either remove the rep from the quests or put it back as it was.
0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
Post edited by nickcastleton on

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You need to do Yesterday's War Arc to open them up.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Hmmm, ask for help or rage and flame?

RAGE!!!!!

Very productive!
  • Options
    nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    You need to do Yesterday's War Arc to open them up.
    Thank you however it seem i cant skip them either.

I do plan on doing these missions in the future but its annoying that i am forced to do them now just to finish a rep.

0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Not sure why you blame Cryptic when it's your fault for not finishing the episodes before they changed them.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    New Reoulas Rep

The new what now?!? Never heard of a Reoulas Rep (or something even remotely sounding like it).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    There eventually will be four Episodes in that Arc. There are two to begin with. The first non-repeatable where you speak to your Temporal Liaison ('The Once and Future Agent') then 'Core of the Matter'. Those open up at 20. Then the Arc moves after the Cardassian and the next Episode 'Vorgon Conclusions' (43) and opens up the Breen and Borg Arc. The Arc then moves beyond them and a fourth Episode shows up, 'The Expanse'.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Psst, OP, I see you changed the thread title but ... it's still misspelled, just a little more understandable now ...
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    About skipping: you can only skip missions you've completed at least once on any character, so you can never skip missions you haven't done before. It's easy to forget once you've run the whole gamut and do new missions as soon as they appear, I had to be reminded as well...
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    Not so, you can Skip Missions you have not done except for the first (generally clearing Mission that you can never repeat). The Delta Arc has one in the middle - 'The Kobali Front'.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    AoY missions all seem un-skippable though
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Psst, OP, I see you changed the thread title but ... it's still misspelled, just a little more understandable now ...

Doh @ me! 'Reoulas', is that Spanish for 'Romulans' or something? Good thing us Dutch folk don't do game localizations. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg