test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

...The hell happened on Nukara?

hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
Been to Nukara Prime lately? Apparently a lot of the crystal and rock props got randomly shifted around...or changed in size. I'm not sure what, but it's made the map a bit of a mess.

Comments

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Haven’t been there in a while. I only noticed some terrain changes with the S12 patch to the Nukara Transdimentional Tactics map. They seem to block the area a bit so that getting clear shots at the project leader is a bit harder. At least it looks like they were made intentionally, quiet nice actually.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    What happens on Nukara should stay on Nukara. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    people go to nukara?
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
    tacofangs wrote: »
    STO isn't canon, and neither are any of the books.
  • trejgontrejgon Member Posts: 323 Arc User
    what is nukara? :P

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Elenortirie_xSmall.png
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    Haven't been there since the season launched but was the week before and didn't notice anything.
  • gonaliusgonalius Member Posts: 893 Arc User
    people go to nukara?
    I enjoy the old place. It tends to be the first place I go when I hit level 50 on a character.
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    What happens on Nukara should stay on Nukara. :)

This 100% ^^^

I still get the occasional hail from the thol queen after we....HEY THATS PERSONAL!! and what happens on nukara stays on nukara lol
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    Last I heard it was overrun by swarms of drones of some sort. Hope the place is still in one piece as I intend to try out my lobi ground weapon meant to take out Tholians.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    I went to Nukara a month or so ago to turn in the T5 rep mission on an alt..... and I went blind because everything was super-uber-technicolor-bloom. Lighting 2.0 issue, maybe? At first I thought my graphics card was having a seizure or something.... O_o
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Last I heard it was overrun by swarms of drones of some sort. Hope the place is still in one piece as I intend to try out my lobi ground weapon meant to take out Tholians.

Yeah i might go there in the next few days to test some of my sci toons stuff , nothing funner then smashing spiders.
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Nukara ?

Oh yeh, that's the place I have to go visit twice per toon. Once just to clear the quest to go talk to the base commander, and yet again to claim my Tier 5 rep reward......
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,215 Arc User
    I used to go to Nukara to grind for my daily dil when I only had 1 - 2 toons. I no longer go there anymore except for one of the queues.
    I stream on Twitch, look for Avoozl_