test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lukari Ho'kuun bridge screen(s) request

First, let me say that the new Lukari Ho'kuun science ship is AWESOME and I'm VERY thankful for the dev team responsible for bringing it to the game.

That being said, the bridge screen pop-up that appears whenever someone hails my ship is driving me crazy. Every time someone appears on screen their face is cut in half and displayed across the two screens ... for no good reason.

I understand that the bridge has two screens, but it makes more sense for the view from the communications channel to appear on both screens separately ... as if there are two identical people speaking on two identical square screens rather than cutting people in half.

Please, if a dev is reading this, please tell me there is a way to fix those communications pop-ups so that both screens display identical images rather than each screen only displaying half the image.
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.

Comments

• pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    I just read the patch notes for today. Even though I haven't been back into the game yet to see the change, I wanted to say "THANK YOU" the the dev(s) who addressed the split screen issue.

The split screen (and characters having their faces cut in half) is a little thing that doesn't break the game, but I'm glad that someone addressed it nevertheless.

THANKS!
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
    Thank you for changing the view screen.
    Joined STO in September 2010.