test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kudos to Q ....actually the Devs

texarion#1034 texarion Member Posts: 23 Arc User
A bit of background. Until recently I rarely used sound so I had NO clue why people complained about Kurland. Then I played "Boldly They Rode" with sound........

Just today, while collecting my Omega particle from DS9, I paid attention to Qs ramblings and spit coffee out my nose when Q said "Is Kurland here ?"

For those that have never played boldly they rode (a DS9 based mission) with the sound on, the constant "Kurland here" during the mission is about as annoying as anything could get in a game. The fact that the Devs even thought of having Q ask "Is Kurland there" when collecting Omega at DS9 is not only a stroke of genius, but the fact that they basically are making fun of themselves just goes to show that theey have a wonderful sense of humor.

Comments

• Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    It's one of the few of Q's comments that doesn't make me shout at my screen "EFF YOU Q!!"
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I am usually amused at everything Q says while we're toodling around doing his mission. Though in the Alpha Quadrant they're mixed up. He asks one thing, then another and doesn't follow up on it. Like when he asks his 'riddle' he doesn't answer it. (It's "A Sea Gul!, BTW)
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    ... A SEA GUL
  • Options
    arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Kurland is almost as bad as I am Groot. Speaking of which...here's kurland groot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtiZamRKctU