test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How can I replay Signs and Portents?

johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
edited January 2017 in The Academy
EDIT: To replay, you need to click on Episodes and then the new Signs and Portents tab at the top.

There's no entry for it under New Frontier Episodes, and when I click on Hail from the calendar it's greyed out. Is Echoes of Light a prerequisite after you've completed Signs and Portents once? If so, then do you have to go back and do Future Proof first too? (Echoes of Light is greyed out too, and I'm wondering if it's one of those Episodes that won't start until you complete the previous one.) Or will it become available again after some amount of time, like in a day or week? This game is so confusing because the prerequisites are never listed in-game...
Post edited by johnnyray14#4257 on

Best Answer

• Options
    ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited January 2017 Answer ✓
    Did you look for it under the feature episode tab? It won't be put into the New Frontier arc 'til it's no longer the featured episode.

EDIT: when it's put into the New Frontier arc, *then* you'll need to pass Echoes of Light to start it.

Answers

• Options
    johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    fftt wrote: »
    Did you look for it under the feature episode tab? It won't be put into the New Frontier arc 'til it's no longer the featured episode.

EDIT: when it's put into the New Frontier arc, *then* you'll need to pass Echoes of Light to start it.

Ah, okay, I hadn't noticed a separate "Signs and Portents" tab at the top of Episodes. It's in there, and it worked. That does appear to be the only way to get to it (currently) after the first run though: if you click on Hail from the calendar, Admiral Quinn doesn't know about the mission anymore.
  • Options
    patryn3patryn3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have done the echoes of light to get the set, and the featured episode is still not accessible to that pilot
  • Options
    patryn3patryn3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Nevermind, it looks like they finally fixed it for me at least