test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PS4 - Outfit help - Counter Command

So just unlocked the counter command outfit options on the console now on the PC you go to off duty officer and select all the bits however on the console it appears I have to BUY yes BUY a whole slot just for the armor? is this the same for all the reputations? If so is this a bug? I really hope it is a bug....

Comments

• Options
    keladorkelador Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Update- It looks like Cryptic have decided to make each reputation armor a slot option you must pick on a empty slot and after picking an option that slot gets locked into it so you have to purchase a slots to use them...

So I would need to buy 11 more slots for the following:

Club Wear
    Beachwear
    Formal Wear
    Off Duty
    7 Slots for Rep armors

Complete cash grab... I wouldnt mind if you had to buy 1 slot that had access to the rep armors only to keep them seperate but having to buy a new slot for each armor set is a rip-off omega has two sets that's 2 slots right there...
    Post edited by kelador on
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    So what you're saying is if you pick "omega rep armor" then you can't change that to something else ever? That doesn't sound right. You should be able to change it to Maco or off duty or whatever you want.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    keladorkelador Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    So what you're saying is if you pick "omega rep armor" then you can't change that to something else ever? That doesn't sound right. You should be able to change it to Maco or off duty or whatever you want.

Thats correct once you have selected Omega or Counter Command for that slot you cannot change it to something else I have tried on all my slots and 20 members in our fleet have tried and its the same for them basically you have to buy a new slot of each outfit type.