test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Request: Can we get a Lukari Boff as a episode reward in the future?

^ That.
5rFUCPd.png

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,825 Community Moderator
    And the Lukari uniform.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    2 years ago we got a kobali in the anniversary FE (kobali ship was the event ship at the time as well), so maybe there will be a similarly hidden boff this year as well?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    For that matter, how about a tzenkethi boff - I'm thinking it would have some wicked new ground traits.
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Do want Lukari uniform (and Kobali uniform... is that a thing?).

But the Lukari boff seems almost inevitable to me.
    nikeix wrote: »
    Do want Lukari uniform (and Kobali uniform... is that a thing?).

But the Lukari boff seems almost inevitable to me.

There's an armored Kobali uniform that was available on a per-character basis for completing the Kobali FE during the anniversary 2 years ago ... at least I think that's how it was unlocked
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    I love the Lukari Uniform. pretty rad. as for boff totally.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    ^ That.

^ That.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    In anticipation of the new ship and as the pieces are already in the Alien Generator, I've already made a Lukari captain. Just need that costume. :)
    GrWzQke.png
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    I was thinking the same thing after my temporal agent just finished completing the latest episode where we go out exploring with them ^^
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    For that matter, how about a tzenkethi boff - I'm thinking it would have some wicked new ground traits.
    And then, he meets a door... and you don't see him again for the rest of the mission. :tongue:
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
    And then, he meets a door... and you don't see him again for the rest of the mission. :tongue:

:D
    GrWzQke.png
  • makocallowaymakocalloway Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    In anticipation of the new ship and as the pieces are already in the Alien Generator, I've already made a Lukari captain. Just need that costume. :)

Really? Do you have a screen shot?
    5rFUCPd.png

• sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    Hoping this is a part of the up and coming Lukari reputation, like the Voth boff was!
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

To be fair, even human and Vulcan boffs get confused by doors ...
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    I'm sure we'll get one in some form. We've managed to get them from the kobali and krenim in the last 2 years via rewards or fleet projects. I'd love to get that uniform though, maybe it's the reward for the 3pc ground set?
    SulMatuul.png
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    I would love one you got my vote.
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    Only if we can put hair on them.

That's really one of the puzzling thing about Sci-Fi games that feature bald aliens - apparently no one has the technology for wigs.

And yes, some bald aliens would do it, just like some humans shave their head (Sisko for instance, or the last Persis Khambata from TMP)
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,003 Arc User
    discojer wrote: »
    Only if we can put hair on them.

That's really one of the puzzling thing about Sci-Fi games that feature bald aliens - apparently no one has the technology for wigs.

And yes, some bald aliens would do it, just like some humans shave their head (Sisko for instance, or the last Persis Khambata from TMP)

Would a human glue a pair of whiskers to thier mouth because they serve on a caitian ship? Lukari (I suppose, we just saw one) probably do not have body hair. Why would they change that? The concept of having hair is probably unknown and of no meaning to them.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • aliguanaaliguana Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    +1 vote for Lukari Boff
    +5 votes for Kuumaarkes' outfit
    +50 votes for Lukari/Tzenkethi ground battlezone
    +100 votes for Lukari playable race ;)
    LUKARI GUERILLA GARDENING MILITIA - Glowing fingers are Growing fingers!
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    aliguana wrote: »
    +1 vote for Lukari Boff
    +5 votes for Kuumaarkes' outfit
    +50 votes for Lukari/Tzenkethi ground battlezone
    +100 votes for Lukari playable race ;)

I would dig a lukari boff
    i like kuumaarkes outfit
    meh for a lukari BZ
    And only if it were handled right
    edited January 2017

l2O3uEY.png

@makocalloway Here she is. I just need that uniform. :)
    GrWzQke.png
    reyan01 wrote: »

l2O3uEY.png

That's some impressive work! :o

Gonna have to give that a try myself!

Thanks. :)

Here's what I used:

Head: Humanoid
    Skin Type: Color: O13
    Overall Pattern: Makeup All Color: L5
    Forehead Detail: Antarian 100%
    Nose Detail: Nose Ridges 01 100%
    Eyes: Humanoid Color: J5 and L5
    Eyebrow: Raised Eyebrow 01 Color: F1

The rest to your liking.
    GrWzQke.png
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User

l2O3uEY.png

Yep, that's impressive! Didn' think it could be done.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Don't get me going on that Kobali Uniform. Was a Featured Episode Weekly selection reward. The Blog for the FE did NOT say it was limited availability, only during the FE. It was only announced by a Dev in the middle of a long Thread on these Boards.

Dissappeared after the FE ran its course. Half my Characters have it, half don't as they were going to pull it later in the queue of rewards. Obviously, my Temporal Recruit doesn't have it either.

They did not make that Episode part of the last (fairly pathetic) reincarnation of the FE Replay 'Event'. They did not make it available as one of the Tier Rewards during the Phoenix Prize Pack Event either. Just hope they don't pull the same with any Lukari Uniform they may have in the new FE.

So, don't get me going about the Kobali Uniform. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    ltminns wrote: »
    Don't get me going on that Kobali Uniform. Was a Featured Episode Weekly selection reward. The Blog for the FE did NOT say it was limited availability, only during the FE. It was only announced by a Dev in the middle of a long Thread on these Boards.

Dissappeared after the FE ran its course. Half my Characters have it, half don't as they were going to pull it later in the queue of rewards. Obviously, my Temporal Recruit doesn't have it either.

They did not make that Episode part of the last (fairly pathetic) reincarnation of the FE Replay 'Event'. They did not make it available as one of the Tier Rewards during the Phoenix Prize Pack Event either. Just hope they don't pull the same with any Lukari Uniform they may have in the new FE.

So, don't get me going about the Kobali Uniform. :)

I sympathize with you about the Kobali Uniform. I think they learned their lesson over that fiasco, because the Iconian Uniform wasn't limited in the same way. I don't understand why they haven't made the Kobali Uniform available again in some way, though. Anyway, I would hope that they wouldn't limit another uniform like that again.
    GrWzQke.png
    @reyan01

Looks great! I almost used the 7 of 9 outfit, too, but decided to go with the generic armors. I really hope they give us a Lukari uniform to make it more authentic. :)
    GrWzQke.png
    reyan01 wrote: »
    @reyan01

Looks great! I almost used the 7 of 9 outfit, too, but decided to go with the generic armors. I really hope they give us a Lukari uniform to make it more authentic. :)

Not as good as yours.

The Iconian rep armor was almost a good substitute too - but the chin attachment made it look a little odd.

yAwdoBL.png

Your post reminded me of something I meant to do the first time around. Added Tattoo - Basilisk with the settings pictured here to emphasis the makeup/coloring (L5) around the eyes.
    GrWzQke.png
    GrWzQke.png
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    If the Uniform is to come, it will be part of the FE.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Wow, those are some very nifty attempts at a Lukari there guys.
    Is it easier with a Romulan toon as they tend to get more purples in their colour palettes?

I really hope we get at least a uniform but even better would be a boff, I like to collect the odd boffs we get from various sources. We got a Kobali one so there is some hope.
    SulMatuul.png