test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

They are above us arnt they?

It is going to happen isent it...we are going to walk into a room and see nothing...Then Guy is going to get shot from the badguys on the ceiling isent he? ISENT HE?!

Since those wacky new badguys use gravity stuff to set up in places that humans don't it will probably happen on a ground map i got 2 Quatloo's on it.

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    For a cutscene? Maybe. As for an actual gameplay mechanic? Oh my, you are overestimating the game's capabilities quite a bit.
  • Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Undine run around roofs and walls in-mission. Wrong Tzennies anyway. The book series' squishy, bendy, glowing space babes are nothing like the "heavily armoured lizards" that their creator envisioned and Cryptic went with.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Enemies dropping from the ceiling is in fact no different from them just beaming in.
  • Options
    feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    Great. From the title I got this image of a cutscene of someone in Maco armor leading a few regular redshirts through a darkened station. One of the rookies acts jumpy and the Maco turns and describes the enemy. As he does a large form drops down from the ceiling and the rookies look ready to panic.
    Maco dryly asks. "And their behind me now aren't they?"
    Cut to season logo as the sounds of phaser fire and screams of the redshirts.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    feiqa wrote: »
    Great. From the title I got this image of a cutscene of someone in Maco armor leading a few regular redshirts through a darkened station. One of the rookies acts jumpy and the Maco turns and describes the enemy. As he does a large form drops down from the ceiling and the rookies look ready to panic.
    Maco dryly asks. "And their behind me now aren't they?"
    Cut to season logo as the sounds of phaser fire and screams of the redshirts.

That sounds beautiful :'(