test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

House of GAF(PC) Recruiting Thread

thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
Hello,

I am thunderfoot006. I have been given permission by my Fleet's leadership to recruit new members to the House of GAF. So I thought I would begin here rather than pester people in Zone Chat. The basics are:

- Fleet Level 59
- Current membership is 130 characters, 50% of which have not been logged into in over two years.
- We are a Gamma Fleet in the Klingon Intelligence Armada. Which is level 646 and has 1,744 characters on the rosters.
- The Starbase is at T4. All Holdings except the Embassy and K-13 are at T3.
- The Embassy will be T3 as soon as I can finish acquiring 1 million Dilthium. I'd appreciate some help here, but it is not required or mandatory.
- Holdings have ample Provisions with plenty of room for people to contribute to more Provisions Projects. I am not the Fleet Leader but I do have the ability to slot Projects. Which I'd enjoy doing to help out other players and make our Fleet grow.
- Our current active membership is spread around the globe so there is always someone online to play with or just hang out with.
- We do not currently have any type of VOIP. This is another thing I am in the process of setting up to help the Fleet grow.

"Casual" does not begin to describe the membership requirements of our Fleet. No rules, except for the Common Sense ones. No "minimum requirements" for promotion to have access to Fleet Stores. No "Fleet Tutorials" which must be passed in order to join. No website or Facebook page to sign up for to be a Real Member. No Mandatory Fleet meetings, either.

This Fleet is somewhat moribund right now. I am beginning on a path to change this. I am not after making the House of GAF the "Bestest Fleet Evah!" I just want some people to play this game with once in awhile. I'd like it very much if you joined me on this path. Because this game is always more fun when played with others. A great many of our current active members are in the Science Channel. I can be found there most evenings after 18:30 US Central time. I can be contacted ingame @thunderfoot1007. Or you can leave your handle in a post here.

Thanks for your time and attention. I appreciate you giving me some of these valuable assets.
A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.

Comments

• carcosa#4225 carcosa Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    I just joined about a week ago and am recruiting now... I'm on quite a bit recently.
  • trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    Good day! The Fleet I am currently in is almost dead. We've been stuck at T4 for years and after 6 months we're not even at T1 on K-13. I need a home that is a little more lively. I spent millions of ec and dilithium but I need a change. Main characters interested to join are Qo'raS@Trygvar and
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Invited as soon as I go back in game and swap over to my KDF char. Thank you! Welcome to the Fleet! You Honor our House!
    Just bumping the thread to add some new info.

We are delighted with the many new members who have joined the House of GAF recently. They have wasted no time in being available to play alongside and have done a great deal for the Fleet. We are happy to announce the Starbase will be Level 5 in about two weeks and K13 will be at Level 3 shortly thereafter. We now also have a TS server due to the generosity of one of our new members.

To celebrate the Starbase becoming Level 5, we are throwing a party! Details are still being worked out. As soon as they are complete, I'll post them here.
    Monday March 6th, 2017 - Our T5 Klingon Starbase goes live! The following weekend, we're throwing a party to celebrate!

Our K13 Holding will be complete sometime around the middle of March.

Plenty of room left for new Fleet members in a roster which currently has 195 characters. Our Fleet Store access is not locked away behind a bazillion hoops which have to be jumped through. Plenty of opportunities for people to earn Fleet Credits as we begin to seriously stock Fleet provisions across all the Holdings. Plenty of opportunities to make new ingame friends and acquaintances in our TeamSpeak server.

But mostly, we have a dedicated group of experienced STO players who enjoy and prefer playing this game as Klingons. We're having a blast doing it Klingon Style! We'd like very much for you to join us.
    Yep the party was a blast... Kirtang Pirate Radio was there to help host, we gave out some prizes. Now we have a tier 5 starbase and a lvl 63 fleet. Continuing to recruit, a few of us use Teamspeak, but most don't. I have a Reman Zorak and a Klingon Kung in the fleet. Feel free to contact me @carcosa#4225
    We now have a website http://houseofgaf.enjin.com
    Just a bump to remind KDF players we are still here, active and having fun playing Red Side. K13 becomes T3 next Saturday. Currently stocking the Starbase with Personnel Officers, So that all Lethean BOff crew you've always wanted will be available soon. And, if creepy isn't to your taste but pointy and sneaky is, Our Embassy has plenty of Romulan BOffs waiting for you to hire them.

Points of contact are:
    @carcosa#4225
    @thunderfoot1007