test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Movable nacelles in sector space? Please?

Would/could it be possible to give ships with positionable nacelles that "look" while in sector space? It would be nice to see the nacelles in their "warp" positioning while in transit across the sector.

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    So I guess the long range sci vessel broke....again......
    Get used to it, most ships that do stuff like that tend to break, get fixed after a (long, long, long) while only to break again soon after.
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Get used to it, most ships that do stuff like that tend to break, get fixed after a (long, long, long) while only to break again soon after.

could also be the vet ship but yeah i do hate when they break :(
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User

could also be the vet ship but yeah i do hate when they break :(

Yeah, those also never worked properly.
    Basically if a ship can alter it's appearance then it will break sooner or later, be it bops, vet ships, intrepids, etc.
  • someperson22someperson22 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Good idea but there is no point really because all those types of ships are broken my veteran ship started working again but it also doesn't work at the same time. When I go into tactical mode and then put it back into normal mode it doesn't even warp out! The camera changes to the warp position but nothing happens and then it just changes maps.
  • themistokles#2904 themistokles Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Good idea but there is no point really because all those types of ships are broken my veteran ship started working again but it also doesn't work at the same time. When I go into tactical mode and then put it back into normal mode it doesn't even warp out! The camera changes to the warp position but nothing happens and then it just changes maps.

Status quo in STO!