test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Known Issues of the Day

jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
Known Issues:
  • Some maps with reflections from windows may have visual issues.
  • KDF Captains cannot wear some of the winter scarves.

Is it just me, or do Klingons seem like the last creatures in the galaxy that would want to wear scarves? Remans, sure--but Klingons?
boldly-watched.png

Comments

• Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    jbmonroe wrote: »
    Known Issues:

Is it just me, or do Klingons seem like the last creatures in the galaxy that would want to wear scarves? Remans, sure--but Klingons?
    KDF isn't a Klingon-exclusive club anymore, that's racist. :P
    Ferasans love to get a lot of scarves. When they're too damaged, they roll them into balls and play with them.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Everyone knows those Klingons aren't as tough as they pretend to be. They have fires inside the great hall and elsewhere on Qo'nos ;)
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Known Issues:

Ferasans love to get a lot of scarves. When they're too damaged, they roll them into balls and play with them.

Hmm this begs the question

Q : How would you beat the caitians or ferasan military?

A : With catnip and a ball of yarn, maybe a red laser pointer :D
  • Options
    Known Issues:

I didn't say KDF--I said Klingons. I think Tim Gunn would completely back me up on scarves for the Orion ladies. :p
    boldly-watched.png
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    [quote="risian4;13127532"]Everyone knows those Klingons aren't as tough as they pretend to be. They have fires inside the great hall and elsewhere on Qo'nos ;)[/quote]

Those fires are not for warmth, they are handy torture devices provided as a community service by the local great house. So the next time a petaq crosses you, you can shove his face into something deadly without having to drag him all the way home or break open an electrical panel.
  • Options
    boachevboachev Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Some races currently can't wear the Knit Winter Hats, either. At least Saurians, and I've heard others say that Benzites and Remans can't as well (though I can't confirm those two, only that my Saurian absolutely cannot wear one).

• Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Klingons have a lower tolerance for cold weather, so I'd say them wanting a scarf is only natural.
    boachev wrote: »
    Some races currently can't wear the Knit Winter Hats, either. At least Saurians, and I've heard others say that Benzites and Remans can't as well (though I can't confirm those two, only that my Saurian absolutely cannot wear one).

Since the hat replaces your hair, I wouldn't be surprised if all hair-less species were excluded.

Stupid, yes, but that's clothing restrictions for you.
  • Options
    warpangel wrote: »
    Klingons have a lower tolerance for cold weather, so I'd say them wanting a scarf is only natural.

What? So those rumors about Rura Penthe being the Klingon version of Risa are...untrue?

boldly-watched.png
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    [quote="jbmonroe;13127914"][quote="warpangel;13127710"]Klingons have a lower tolerance for cold weather, so I'd say them wanting a scarf is only natural.[/quote]

What? So those rumors about Rura Penthe being the Klingon version of Risa are...untrue?

[/quote]
    Hmm if those rumors are false it might explain why none of my fleet mates ever accept the coupons for the all expense paid vacation I got from the nice ferengi trader Madran.
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Want some tissues for your issues? :D