test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan and Reman Bridge Officers... and their Faction-specific outfit problem

nxenterprise02nxenterprise02 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
This has been an issue since the release of LoR. I was hoping that with the console release, someone might have looked into it and fixed it, but the problem is still here.

We cannot differentiate Klingon-allied Romulan and Reman boffs from the Fed ones. So, if I spend over 10 mil e.c. on a quality Reman boff (and if I find customization an important part of my playstyle), I'd like to be able to actually outfit it in my side's uniform. If they can't unlock uniforms because of the faction of the previous owner, they could at least add a KDF or Fed emblem to a Boff icon, so we can tell them apart.

Another problem are the alien boffs. We are forced to use KDF and Fed versions, which don't give us access to our equipment, uniforms and hairstyles.. Will something be done with that?

(I apologise if I sound angry - I just feel disappointed that a faction I try to finance as much as I can still has some of the same problems it had at its beginning).

Comments

• Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Its not the federation... devs dont care
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    The outfit the Romulan Bridge officer's obtain should be linked to your correct faction; however, if a Klingon purchased the Romulan bridge officer on the exchange & then mailed to one of your FED aligned Romulan's they would have a few Klingon outfit options.

Likely if you buy Bridge officer's on the exchange they should not set the attribute one way or the other... but it's possible for someone like a Klingon to buy a Romulan Bridge officer and then decide to sell them rather than give them to their Klingon Allied Romulan character. I suspect this only happens too a few in the odd rare case, so best to check your Romulan toon as soon as you get them.

If you are recruiting them yourself at New Romulus Command this should not be a problem for you. Since Romulan Bridge Officer recruiting is now finally fixed within a few weeks you likely should have some good romulan bridge officer's to add to your crew that have the correct outfit options.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Actually if a KDF-Allied rom gets a romulan/reman BOFF and posts it on the ex it is listed as Romulan, unfortunately if a Fed-Allied Rom buys that boff they cant use it at all iirc, unless that got patched at some point