test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My STO Wish List

In the theme of the season and as the game is down...

I thought I would list my wish list for this game (NB I am a Fed player so whilst I appreciate KDF and ROM have needs also, I do not necessarily know what they are and therefore only commenting on my wishes as a Fed player... Feel free to add to your own wish list).

- T6 Reconnaissance Science Vessel (Luna Class) given the Cats design treatment.

- T6 Science Vessel (Rhode Island) again given the Cats design treatment.

- Profession specific reputation; to give more diversity between the careers. Each set would improve skills and stats and maybe even the ultimates of each career. I.E. Tactical Rep would improve weapons, crit, Ultimate power etc. Also each set would have unique visuals that would be similar to the ground armours, so Science Set would have holographic pieces over the Nacelles, saucer and holographic shards animation from the deflector dish.

- Meaningful ship interiors or Captains quarters that is customisable, and have features that improve things...
- Could be where you leave your captain when you log off, the length of time logged off there improves particular stats for 4 hours when logging back on similar to the "rest" mechanic in other games. For example, you log off with your captain in the ships Sickbay, so for every hour logged off you gain a +1 to ground HP Stats up to a maximum +20 and the buff last 4 hours when you log back in. Or you log off with the Captain in the EPS Control, you gain +1 to EPS and power levels Stats for every hour logged off for a max +20. This would also be a fantastic little incentive for players to return to the game.
- Also each location has special facilities similar to fleet holdings that improve stats, equipment.
- Could also be a Dil sink as you improve and customise the interior with project and tiers and have to contribute resources to run the projects.

That all I can think off at the moment.

Cheers