test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The price of Blood Wine on Q'onos

goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
Was in the bar on Q'onos the other day and when I shuffled up to the bartender and checked the menu, Blood Wine was 1200 EC a bottle. Are you kidding me?! Kinda sad that the price for an item like that is so high because that area, although there are player characters of every level in that area, most characters will be lower level. They must only be selling the 2309 vintage or something.
klingon-bridge.jpg

Comments

• carcosa#4225 carcosa Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    sounds like a bug, or someone TRIBBLE with the players
  • revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    If I remember correctly the high Bloodwine prices were directly related to the side mission on Qo'nos where the old drunk Klingon says he'll dispense wisdom to you if you get him a drink. Once you hand him some blood wine he proceeds to give you the "wisdom" (You smell like a Targ or some such if I remember correctly).
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    If I remember correctly the high Bloodwine prices were directly related to the side mission on Qo'nos where the old drunk Klingon says he'll dispense wisdom to you if you get him a drink. Once you hand him some blood wine he proceeds to give you the "wisdom" (You smell like a Targ or some such if I remember correctly).

Yes, yes!!! :smiley: OP, do you know of 'Mek the Disagreable'? I don't know if the price is directly related to Mek, cause he also takes different Klingon drinks from me, but his favorite is bloodwine. Whenever I'm in First City, I buy him a bottle of bloodwine in order to hear one of his stories of pieces of "wisdom". It's a nice little tidbit.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    Ah! I know who you're talking about! Yeah, I may have bought him a drink, but not from that bar. I had something in my pack. The game makes an assumption that you've purchased the beverage from that bar I suppose.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

So I was wandering around Qo'nos the other day and decided to check Mek out to see what's going on. Looks like they removed that little sidequest. I'm disappointed.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    So I was wandering around Qo'nos the other day and decided to check Mek out to see what's going on. Looks like they removed that little sidequest. I'm disappointed.

Are you sure you were looking at the right place? I just checked and Mek, together with the little quest is still there.
    HQroeLu.jpg
    Huh. I wonder if there's a specific level that quest unlocks at then. It was a new toon so that could be.
  • benselassem#4731 benselassem Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    I just bought him a drink to listen to his wisdom.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Of course, I stopped by. I bought him a bloodwine and he only called me names.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • benselassem#4731 benselassem Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Of course, I stopped by. I bought him a bloodwine and he only called me names.
    That's my Mek...