test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Problems with latest patch

My fleet and I do (probably too many) PVE queues, and we have all came to the same conclusion. The latest patch has made the loading screens for the PS4 unstable. The more loading screens you see, the more of a chance your game will crash with the error "CE-38700-8". Note: This was an error given to players while loading a mission that was broken in the past.

Some people (including those not in our fleet) have had the notion that "If you reset the console and try again, your errors will either cease or be reduced in number." This theory is wrong and has been proven wrong many times to many people. I get the crash error 4+ times a day guaranteed. I watch my team mates and fleet mates get disconnected from the game and when they come back they post the error and laugh about it until about the third or fourth time.

I am unsure if you get an error or if the crash even occurs on XBOX, but it is getting pretty old for my fleet and I. The PVE queues are pretty much all we do so we see alot of loading screens, thus getting this error. You can also get the error from changing characters too often.