test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[SERIES] Let's Play Star Trek Online - Winters Fed Walkthrough - Ep 51 - Ep55

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
Greetings, Admirals!

Welcome to Episodes 51-55 of Let's Play Star Trek Online - Winters Fed Walkthrough.

This series is a complete walkthrough of every aspect of the game - Story Missions, Reputations, DOFFing, Admiralty, BOFFS, Research and Development, Fleets, Crafting and End-Game Content etc. Every player, new and veteran, will find them a valuable source of information, tips and tricks. You may even learn something new! This could be anything from an accolade to a system that you didn’t fully understand or helpful hints on earning in game currencies like Energy Credits or Dilithium.

There will be a brand new episode released every Monday through Friday.

In Todays Episodes:
In this episode we play the story mission "Boldly They Rode". At the beginning of this mission you will need an EV suit but don't worry if you don't already have one as you can pick one up at the start before you exit the airlock. At the end of this mission we get the third and final piece of the Jem'Hadar space set.

In this episode we make our way back to ESD to claim our level 50 Vice Admiral promotion. At the start of the video we are shown a new ability that has unlocked for us when we hit level 50. After we have got our promotion we then do some house cleaning and sell all vendor trash. Once we are finished with that we then spend the last of our skill points that we have built up.

In this episode we play our first PvE (Player vs Environment) queue called Crystalline Catastrophe Advanced. This is the only advanced queue that I would recommend to players that they can do from the start. The main thing that I want to stress for this queue is that the destruction of the Entity is your objective, NOTHING else! Once we have finished this queue we are shown a basic introduction into the Reputation System.

In this episode we play the PvE queue "Borg Disconnected" on normal difficulty. This is a good queue for picking up Delta marks but you can also pick up Omega marks, 8472 marks and Dyson marks as well if you choose to but in my opinion there are better ways to pick up those marks.

In this episode we play the PvE queue "Miner Instabilities" on normal difficulty. This is a really good queue for picking up Temporal Marks. For this mission I would highly recommend having a good Kit and Combat modules as combat in this mission can be a little intense at times.

Do you have any questions or comments on this episode? Please feel free to leave them below or reply in the comments section on YouTube.

Subscribe to channel: Winters Gaming
Twitter: @P1Winters83
Twitch Channel: Winters1983
Armada Website: www.priorityonearmada.com​​
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast