test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

~Is Nelen Exil and 0718 reclaimable?

I am 100% sure i saw a long time ago a reclaim for Nelen Exil, either in the dyson rep store tab or dil store tab, and it said 0 dil next to it. But it is not at those places now. Is it moved or taken out?

As for 0718, he is in the "Items" tab in the Cstore, but wanted to make sure he is reclaimable and not a one time requisition thing.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I remember a little over a year ago that there was an update that added Nelen to the Reclaim Tab in the Dilithium Store.

As far as 0718, he may be reclaimed through claiming the smaller AoY Bundle in the C-Store. Even if you purchased the larger one, after the first Character claimed the big bundle, all others needed to claim the small bundle and the 31st Century Ship Bundle.

For the 0718 Item in the C-Store, check the wording. If that doesn't say if you throw him away he must be repurchased, then that is ok to use.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Nelen Exil is not on my dil store reclaim tab, he is not in the dyson rep store.

Any other options.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Have you dismissed him? If not, he may not show up. They are not consistent in this. Some Items are listed but are grayed out, some don't show up at all unless missing after having acquired it.

According to the following it is in the Dyson Rep Store:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/3n358g/feature_request_story_boff_and_diplo_boff_reclaim/
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    I'm almost sure the 0718 Scie Officer is NOT Reclaimable
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    0718 is claimable once per character in my experience with the aoy pack
  • Options
    Wow, i kinda suspected the 0718 might not be and knew to ask first. That is very upseting and doesnt make sense.

As far as Nelen, like it said the reclaim option show a long time ago with him still active i am sure of it. But apparently they changed that to only show if he is discharged. Its gonna take a leap of faith to do that.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Update:

I deleted Nelen Exil and his reclaimed appeared in the dyson rep store.

0718 appears to not be reclaimable, nor the Temporal starter pack is reclaimable. One per captain. But the work "unlock" is used and is contradictory.
    Exactly the same situation for the Liberated Borg Reman, no reclaim on him nor the LoR starter pack. So dont delete these guys.
    Also dont delete the Hierarchy boff, no reclaiming him.
    Wish Cryptic would change these.