test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is New Romulus bugged?

stuart1965stuart1965 Member Posts: 691 Arc User
Using my KDF toon, I can not access any mission on New Romulus, no matter where it is on the planet.
Is anyone else having this problem? Is it bugged???

Answers

• Options
    randalmarrs#3720 randalmarrs Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    There is a glitch where you can get New Romulus missions before you are actually eligible. Finish the regular story arcs first then do New Romulus after you receive the hail that indicates it is the introduction.
  • Options
    vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    My KDF Gorn could do the new Romulus missions fine, but couldn't leave afterwards. The Beam Out button was greyed out. Exiting and restarting the game fixed that, and he returned to his ship, and then couldn't leave orbit...the button was greyed out. Exiting and restarting AGAIN finally allowed him to leave! Glad he's done with all the missions there!
  • Options
    flo1117#6311 flo1117 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yes it is , i stay away from it , every time i get missions there i have to see that movie , intro to new romulus , why? i dont get it , then try to get to MP mission the romulan said that he has no missions for me , no i do not go there any more i drop or hide new romulan missions , if it takes i stop playing the game , i cant see that movie again , really