Options

Feedback on Recluse build

nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
u7acy6aymfw7.gif
We Need BERETS in the tailor

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Goals for the build? Seems odd to me having a Commander Tac set on a ship with only 6 weapons. Are the Science consoles Plasma-Generating Embassy consoles or standard old ones?
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    standard. no fleet equipment since I'm not in a fleet. looking for a balanced build, with good exotic damage.
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    I was kinda hoping that someone else might chime in, as I've never flown that boat and it seems a bit quirky.

I don't see any way to make what I'd consider 'balanced' from that layout, but going all-in on Exotic could work. Go with the three-set of Quantum Phase, the torp drains shields, the beam not only drains enemy shields but gives you some in return, and the three-piece is a massive death laser that scales with Particle Gens and Phaser damage. Switch the Uni to Sci, and go with Destabilized Resonance Beam 3 (mission reward Sci ability, scales damage with EPG), Tykens Rift 2, Energy Siphon (more aux=more damage from Sci abilities) and then Subspace Vortex (lockbox ability, shouldn't be but a few million on the Exchange)