test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The likelihood of a T6 Vor'cha

goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
edited November 2016 in Klingon Discussion
Do you think a T6 Vor'cha is only a matter time...or a pipe dream? This would include the possibility of a T6 Tor'khat with the ability to use a Vor'cha skin as the T5/T5-U Tor'khat can do.
klingon-bridge.jpg

The likelihood of a T6 Vor'cha 23 votes

Inevitable - Only a metter of time.
100%
nightkencoldnapalmtoivakurumimorishitadragonsbrethrenmustrumridcully0icsairgunswarmaker001bgeekysoldierarliekkospatrickngogoodscotchknuhteb5wazzgitichaerus1nickcastletonmiirikaurigas7staq16ktyrrell 23 votes
Oh...I don't think so!
0%

Comments

• dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    It's one of the few canon Klingon ships, I'm sure it's coming. I just hope it has interesting seating, it's by far my favorite Battlecruiser design, but I already have the Qib, Negh'tev, and Kurak at T6. It has to do something none of those can to be truly interesting...and the T6 Sovereign really doesn't give me much hope there.
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I think they will release it sooner or later. I just hope it doesn't appear like the D7 Temporal Battlecruiser did, in a super-rare drop box/pack.
    Post edited by goodscotch on
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• gaalomgaalom Member Posts: 530 Arc User
    I believe it will happen but I am certain they will throw it into a lockbox.
  • aurigas7aurigas7 Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    It is my favourite battlecruiser, currently still running a T-5U Tor'kaht with Vor'cha costume even though I own a few T6 ships.

I don't think it will go to a lock box. It is a canon design, and should be available in the c-store. Cryptic likes to do triple-packs, and mabye we will get the T6 Vor'cha together with the T6 Sovereign.
    Vorcha_forward.jpg
  • staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Since a Vor'cha turned up at Procyon V (on screen!) I have some hope that we'll see one with low-level Temporal seating. It would be great to have a KDF semi-Temporal starship that didn't involve a lockbox or promo box.

EDIT: Could also be a good chance to get the novel-verse Qang class into the game - it's a variant Vor'cha after all.

latest?cb=20130916005850
    Post edited by staq16 on
    Kinda hoping the Klingons see this as a Christmas present.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

patrickngo wrote: »
    I also think they'll lockbox it. You have to look a the trends to understand fully why. The last two T6 KDF releases were boxed in one form or another, while the C-store offering was a cross-faction...thing.

Well that would let my Engineer catch up with my other Klingon alts... :)

Still, I think we're probably going to see a T6 Wells / Korath / R'mor offering first. Given they've T6'd the Galor and D'kora, it would be a logical next step, especially given how much we've seen of the Wells lately.
    goodscotch wrote: »
    Kinda hoping the Klingons see this as a Christmas present.

I hope your right
    Honestly I am flying my Neg'var like a vor'cha right now
    I know many people feel that command is torpedoes only, but I really enjoy command specialization. I really hope they do not make the Vor'cha pilot, other wise we will more then likely end up with a four/four weapon slot set up instead of a proper 5/3 weapon set up. May not be intell I find intell abilities rather dull except for the one that beams a torpedo into the ship.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Based on what happens to the majority of T5 to T6 uplifts, I wouldn't expect any big modifications. 4/4 weapons, consoles 5 Eng, 1 Sci, 4 Tac C-store + 1 Sci Fleet, Fleet Tor'kaht BOff layout + 1 BOff ability and a hybrid of some sort. A bump in Inertia rating might also be a possibility, but not many more modifications than that, unless they really step out from their habits on uplifts.

Hmm... We don't have a wide-angle torp for KDF. A wide-angle torp is included on the C-Store T5 Assault Cruiser Refit, so maybe we could get one this round? Would be nice if so.
    Post edited by tom61sto on
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    It is possible that they'll add one, but not necessarily a guarantee. Would be nice to see if all three(Tor'kaht, Vor'Cha, Vor'Kang skins can be applied).

If they bring out the T6 Vor'Cha, it'll be in a lockbox gamble, or like the D-7, a promo pack, only to be put on the market(not exchange), for a few billion EC.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    The new Sovvy, the closest equivalent ship to the Vor'cha just got a C-Store release, but no cross-faction three-faction pack in sight. Massive downturn in the probability of a T6 Vor'cha.
    Yeah, that's not good is it... still there's plenty of time...
    But it cloaks like a Vor'cha.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    Only a matter of time . . . how long we have to wait, on the other hand, is not looking too great
    Yea it cloaks but other then that its garbage for a KDF player. No way could you run Dual Heavy cannons on a ship with a turn rate of 7. The further from the Sov the t6 vor'cha will be, the better. This is also the reason I have not started beating the Feds over the head about the fact that they get there beam fire at will III, and beam overload III at LT cam. At the same time our cannon abilities are stuck at commander level. Not willing to start something, and then watch the devs trash a KDF ship like the vor'cha as payback.