test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Echoes of light - In progress, not in progress???

So, this has been buggin me for fewdays now.

For no apparent reason, the mission seems to be unavailable to retake, it says "In progress" but yet, its not in my quest log at all. There is no visible un lock timers or anything like that.

It just seems i cant take it for some reason and then at some seemingly random time of day, i can tyake it.

So why cant i take this now but can take it later at random time and if its locked right now due some other toon made it yesterday, where do i see when it is available again.

It just saying "In progress" when its not in progress is confusing as hell.
Captain Hunt, at your service!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    radagast75radagast75 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    Someone on zone chat helped me allready, i had to take the mission from episodes->Featured->replay instead of where i took it the first time.
    Captain Hunt, at your service!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Today's Patch has made it replayable again on TOS Characters and has corrected the bug of not awarding any XP. The problem with the latter is, the game, seeing that you have already played the Mission, has reduced the XP awarded like it would for a replay. Well news Cryptic, as far as the XP is concerned it is NOT A REPLAY.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns