test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Complete Fleet Admiral Promotion Mission

jagdhippiesjagdhippies Member Posts: 676 Arc User
Greetings,
I have a tac reman fed aligned alt that just hit level 60 and I cannot get the fleet admiral promotion mission to complete. It says to go to the command center and talk to Kererak but he does not have the level 60 mission for me. I went to flotilla as well on the off chance that D'Tan might have it but no joy. All Kererak has for me are the Sunrise and The Best Defense missions (which I rather dislike and skipped). This is an alt that has not done many of the missions from Delta Rising or since. He got to level 60 gradually through the Admiralty system.

Am I missing something, has anyone else run into this?
My carrier is more powerful than your gal-dread

Comments

• captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    You do not specify whether you're on pc or console, so I will have to take a guess that this is a console query? I've currently got three vice admirals inching their way towards regular Admiral, but perhaps since fleet holdings aren't on Xbox One or PS4 as of yet, that may have something to do with this issue?
  • bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    Had this happen to my Reman Delta Recruit a couple of days back, got her to 50 and got the message but no promotion mission, turned out I got all of the unlocks and the respec token so I'm wondering if Cryptic might have shortened things a bit.
  • inqzitrinqzitr Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    having the same problem: KDF orion tac captain at 50, got promotion mission, but can't complete. Ideas?
  • jagdhippiesjagdhippies Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    This is for PC, this is an old reman toon that I created just after DR dropped. I had another old alt, created when the romulan fraction was released that got his level 60 mission to complete just fine. However, that toon had skipped fewer missions.
  • captainchaos66captainchaos66 Member Posts: 409 Arc User

Used to be a hiccup in leveling, where if you didn't spend all your skillpoints the promotion mission wouldn't complete. Not sure it's still their but that's one thing to check.
    Secondly, the issue MIGHT be because of the skipped missions. If you hover of the skill bar at the top of the screen and click on it, it should bring up a list of things you get at certain levels, as well as how many points to go. Verify that the last thing on the list is highlighted to show you are at 60.
    Beyond that, maybe do a forum search on this topic, I seem to recall this popping up from time to time, but don't recall the fix for it.
    Good luck.

Fleet Admiral In charge of Bacon
    Fighting 5th Attack Squadron
    The Devils Henchman
    Thanks for the suggestions, I checked and I spent all of my promotion and specialization points. I also went and ran all of the skipped missions from that NPC. I have nothing left on my skill bar either. Still no joy, I submitted a bug report a while ago but lets be honest, when it comes to fixing bugs there are bigger fish for the devs to fry.

I will earn another specialization point to see if that clears anything up, you never know.
  • narxes081206narxes081206 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    I posted this earlier on the bug forum.

I just recently completed 60 with my fed character, and can't complete the promotion mission. It said to return to Admiral Quinn, but he doesn't say anything about the promotion. The trait slot for lvl 60 unlocked, and it let's me equip the rank insignias for fleet admiral, so not sure what happened. It is not listed in my current or available mission logs. Maybe it just skipped over this? Not sure if you're suppose to get a retrain token for hitting lvl 60...can't confirm if I did receive one.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    hmm is there a remote hail button? either way I wouldn't worry, it's a minor mission.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    I still cannot complete it, even after earning another specialization point. It is not stopping me from doing anything, it is just annoying to have the mission always active on my screen with no way to clear it.