test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recycle all button?

midgar2midgar2 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
An Idea

I would love to see a recycle all button rather than having to do it one by one.

There is a few ways this could work possibly,

Auto recycle setting
Recycle all button

Both with quality selections.

A basic button called recycle all, this could work by doing everything at once.. This tool would be a god send for those wishing to clear their inventorys.

A few options could be included such as quality types it could affect, ie: Purple, epic, and such.

Cryptic has finally added the select all for the mailing system, how hard can it be for the inventory system?

I'm looking for support to get these upgrades added into game in some form.

Especially from those who do a lot of recycling, it would save time allowing everyone to play more.

Thanks ;)

Comments

• eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
    While I agree nitpicking the junk in inventory for recycling can be annoying I don't think a "recycle all with filters" will work reliably.
    How would a filter tell between a purple deflector I want to keep and one that I don't?

And if it did have the granularity needed, the time it'd take entering in the parameters into the filter before recycling you'd probably be better off going full manual anyway.

Recycling for me is reasonably quick though. As new items you pickup auto populate into your inventory top left through to bottom right in sequence, everything I want to keep I push towards the bottom rows of my inventory.
    That way when recycle time comes along, most new stuff is up top in a contiguous block where I can simply keep hitting recycle almost continuously until I start hitting the stuff I want to keep.
    Simples.
    AFMJGUR.jpg