test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Academy content

goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
Would be nice to see some missions that involved the Klingon Academy. Maybe have some Academy recruits come aboard your ship for further training. One of the rewards would be a duty officer of your choice of very rare quality.
klingon-bridge.jpg

Comments

• trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    This is not something I would see Cryptic doing. The Junior Officer Weekend is probably about as close as they'll get to that.

I do however like the idea. I may add it as a project for the foundry. The only thing that is likely to be a problem is not being able to choose a career-specific one. It would be a more generalization of training. Though it could be done as career-specific. It would just have to be broke down in to three different versions of the same mission.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »
    This is not something I would see Cryptic doing. The Junior Officer Weekend is probably about as close as they'll get to that.

I do however like the idea. I may add it as a project for the foundry. The only thing that is likely to be a problem is not being able to choose a career-specific one. It would be a more generalization of training. Though it could be done as career-specific. It would just have to be broke down in to three different versions of the same mission.

Thanks for your hard work on the content. Looking forward to playing some of the scenarios.

Glory to you and your house!
    klingon-bridge.jpg