test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Black Watch fleet ps4

Not sure if this is the right spot to post fleet recruiting. The Black Watch fleet is taking ps4 members for a federation fleet, other factions if there's interest for this one. The Black Watch is a long time pc fleet with a lot of knowledge to share. Feel free to contact me for more information. PSN@garthonsghost.
Llap

Comments

• nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    it is not. they have the fleet recruitment areas hidden under the faction sections.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    Just to say that there is a dedicated section for fleet recruiting, though the latest forum revamp left it very hard to find and not everybody knows it's there. Go to the Feedback section > Federation Discussion > Earth Spacedock (or equivalents for the other two factions).
    Also well done putting "PS4" in the title of your thread, I've seen people complaining that nobody's been doing that, so people looking for console fleets have to go through all the threads to see which ones are for consoles!
  • garthonsghostsgarthonsghosts Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thanks for the info. I get it over there.