test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread for the New K-13 Fleet Holding

Please use this thread for feedback and issue found regarding the new K-13 Fleet Holding

New Fleet Holding: Starbase K-13

Comments

• captainmd10captainmd10 Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    I'm liking the new kit mods and DOffs, but there's one pretty major problem. It's impossible to get out of K-13 once beaming in. The beam-out button is locked out and there's no interact on the transporter pad.
  • entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I'm liking the new kit mods and DOffs, but there's one pretty major problem. It's impossible to get out of K-13 once beaming in. The beam-out button is locked out and there's no interact on the transporter pad.

How do you get in at this point, just get to Tier 1 overall and Transwarp?

EDIT: Got in via Transwarp. You can get out...by going to the incomplete room at the bottom-left of the interior map and walking in. :P But all the vendors are in place.

Notes:
    1) The Officer of the Watch rewards nothing.
    2) The vendors don't note which provisions/requisitions/whatever they're called are needed.
    3) The incomplete room in the bottom-left needs to be added.
    4) Confirmed, there's no beam-out option yet.

Otherwise a nice throwback holding and store items. It feels like it belongs in the 23rd century.

Post edited by entnx01 on
  • kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    Yeah, I am like 1000% in love with this place. Looking forward to playing with the rewards.
  • solisnightsolisnight Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I am hoping that the Neon colours will be toned down as the lighting gets another pass, The 4 Neon Pink Space Jelly Fish and the Neon Spot lights on Station officers were disturbing

The Dr Brown Type Android also seems to be slightly bugged, in that you can infinitely promote her (mine is currently fleet admiral rank and I can still promote her)
  • jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Kemocite is apparently missing from all my bridge officers. It's not in the list of skills available either. Also, the 23c skill manuals (like FAW 3) don't show up on the BOff skill list.
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
  • mroldravagemroldravage Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    It is nice to see new Boffs added to the game with new space traits. This is a unique opportunity to finally even out the advantage of romulan players over feds or klingons, that existed since the release of legacy of romulus and bothered so many players. However the space traits are too weak:

If we compare the benefits in terms of skillpoints:

K13 survivor:
    + 20 skillpoints

Romulan Boff:
    SRO:
    +5% crtd : 25 Skillpoints
    +2% crth : 33 Skillpoints
    +15% Power Recharge Speed for Cloaking : ?
    SSubterfuge:
    +200 Starship Stealth : ?
    +3.75% Defense : 25 Skillpoints
    +Decloak Damage : ?

So SRO counting only half the benefits gives 83 Skillpoints.

If the K13 survivor would be reasonably competitive it should at least give +10 to all skills in a tree (10x10=100 Skillpoints if all Skills get improved). If you dont like power creep you can still make this trait non-stacking per tree.
  • atomicbeeatomicbee Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Hi o7

- Since the introduction of K13 on Tribble, it seems that Kemo 1 has disappeared from the game.

- Some skills sold on K13 cannot be learned. (FAW 3 23c, for example).

Already mentioned above.

- I don't know if it's intended, but Tac Team 23c is missing from K13 store.

- The two androids look the same when one of them (Dr Brown) is supposed to be a "male" (from his description). If it's intended, I'm okay with that (gender is irrelevant).

huHvJCC.png

- Buying traits consumes provisions. Is it normal? In previous fleet holdings, slots and stuff like that didn't require any provisions if my memory is correct. With an average of 10 traits available per toon... We'll have to put A LOT of projects of provisioning.

- The tailor sells the Dyson outfit.
    Post edited by atomicbee on
  • dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    - Upgrade Xenotech Facilities III: 5d runtime instead of the usual 10 days for a t3 upgrade, in addition most input values are on t1 level too.
    - Retrofit Engineering Technologies III: Still requires warp coils as an input.

And not to forget that the energy credits to fleet credits ratio shifted to 150 ec for 1 fc on tribble.
    That's the ratio you'd get by buying commodities from the replicator on holodeck. You can get 75:1 with specialty brookers and even 60:1 if you happen to shop with a ferengi. I dub thee big ferengi genocide k-13!
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • captkelly31#5645 captkelly31 Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    Some questions i have are 1. If the warp in point can be moved above the asteroid belt.

2. How long it will take for the Spacejellys(yeah, my comments about them, maybe, got heard)arms to move around a bit and not look like the creature is some clockwork decoration, lol.

3. Will there be decks like the first starbase holding, and consoles with random functions, like stations log (TOS viewpoint of TNG's cosmozoans and other stuff?) in the office, food dispensers, stations observatory with cutscenes(city on planet from above, SJ's and Gekli interaction, predator/prey or just ignore each other?).
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,983 Arc User
    Has anybody tried out the different retro phaser weapons available for ships?

I'm curious if the retro Dual phaser beam banks have the same sounds and animation of the twin beam phaser arrays?
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    Has anybody tried out the different retro phaser weapons available for ships?

I'm curious if the retro Dual phaser beam banks have the same sounds and animation of the twin beam phaser arrays?

I've not tried the fleets ones on Tribble, but the ones given out for the last mission of the AoY tutorial arc do have the same sounds as the twin beam array. Two blue beams, one for each emitter, BTW.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well about gender, all the Kobali Engineering Corp Veteran Doffs, whether a male or female picture still say male. How long ago did they come out?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
  • afree100afree100 Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Oops, I never went onto the tribble forums in the near past until today. Suppose its much too late for feedback.
    Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honor Guard