test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ec cap for xbox sto

marokkrellmarokkrell Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Sorry for asking a dumb question. But I can't find that answer anywhere. Maybe I am blind I don't know heh. Thanks for your help.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

~Napoleon Bonaparte

Comments

• tiberious#6095 tiberious Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    From what I have been reading in the forums here, there is no EC Cap for consoles. One of the differences between PC and console.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,605 Arc User
    There might still be the 1 billion EC cap, but a dev post said there is no 10 million cap or need to buy an unlock.
  • d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    There might still be the 1 billion EC cap, but a dev post said there is no 10 million cap or need to buy an unlock.
    I thought there was a 10 million cap, and was confusing me seeing stuff on the exchange for 25 million lol

• centricitycentricity Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    because the big ec sellers they have on pc won't be on console, they just let us earn as much as possible legit
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    it's 1 billion.

if you go to assets it tells you the limits on the right.
  • tiberious#6095 tiberious Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    Wow, just checked it out, you are so correct. Thanks!
  • paradox#7705 paradox Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    > @centricity said:
    > because the big ec sellers they have on pc won't be on console, they just let us earn as much as possible legit

Oh but they are. Warping over to Earh space dock or surrounding area, all you see in chat is 'buy EC or keys for $xx'

I think the gm's do nuke them every other day or so as saturday i didnt see a single one, then last night they were back again so yes, you can already buy EC and keys for console. Im on Xbox but i presume the same thing for PS4