test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Account Bank Bug

Every time I try to remove a particular item from my account bank my PS4 crashes and I have to reboot the game. Can anyone help me out or is my item stuck forever there?

Comments

• beebleboxn#4809 beebleboxn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Mine also. Only problem is it's a old issue and cryptic knows it. I just didn't think they would carry the problems with it to the PS4.
  • theshroudedtheshrouded Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    it is also happening on the xbox one accidently put my dilithium vouchers in there now I cant get them out
  • jameskelly09#5276 jameskelly09 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Looks like the problem is also on Xbox. I already submitted a support ticket for this bug. Hopefully I will get a reply soon and update everyone on what to do!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    OLD??? I've been using account bank since the feature was added on PC(yes I've been playing since before that existed) the Pc version has not had an easily reproducible crash like what you describe.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Mine also. Only problem is it's a old issue and cryptic knows it. I just didn't think they would carry the problems with it to the PS4.

I never had a problem with the Account Bank on the PC and I also never heard of a bug associated with the Account Bank that caused the game to crash. Then again, I have only been using the Account Bank since something like May 2014.
  • spartan313#8507 spartan313 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    i to am having this issue with account bank.. i have crystals and vouchers stuck in there ... over the weekend my inventory remained full so i was just hitting A to put items in there that can go to my other char and now i cant get them out... everytime i try the game freezes and i get the annoying sound then the game reloads and the items are still in there.. all though it has taken them almost a week to tell me that XBL was locking me from purchases... and almost another week still no response from them telling me if they can take my crystals or vouchers out of my account bank..
    Still no answer too our problem many of us are having....
  • theshroudedtheshrouded Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    account bank on pc is far different then the one on the console. First off on pc a free to play person does not have an account bank unless you buy it but on console you start with one slot. lastly you cant even compare them because they are vastly different.
    edited September 2016
    Well I finally got a reply back late last night and here's what they told me:
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear that you experiencing game crash when you remove the mining claims from your bank.

We are currently looking into this and please rest assured that we will have the fix rolled out in the soonest possible time. In case you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
    Ashynt
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment

Looks like this Ashynt person did actually read my email and knows about the problem most of us are having. This actually gives me hope that the higher-ups know about this bug and are working on it. Hopefully in the next update they fix it!
  • pobatti#7150 pobatti Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Great news there's a fix on the way.

That said, I now see no point in that one space. Send yourself a mail and you can store 5 items per mail in your mailbox forever which mimics this exactly but has more storage. No idea what the capacity is.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,605 Arc User

That said, I now see no point in that one space. Send yourself a mail and you can store 5 items per mail in bank limbo which mimics this exactly but has more storage.

Can you mail items that are already bound to account? You can't do that on PC.

What about transferring credits between characters? On PC the account bank allows that.

That said, I now see no point in that one space. Send yourself a mail and you can store 5 items per mail in bank limbo which mimics this exactly but has more storage.

Can you mail items that are already bound to account? You can't do that on PC.

What about transferring credits between characters? On PC the account bank allows that.

There doesn't seem to be bound to account whatsoever, which is odd as Neverwinter has it. Not one of my characters has a single account bound item stored or equipped. Everything's either unbound or bound to character. Even the unopened requisition packs for account-unlocked ships are bound to character.

That means you can only put one unbound item in the account storage. Using it to store money is fine, that works, I was referring to the uselessness of that one slot since you can hold more stuff, and pass more stuff around through the mail.
    Ah! Forget that last reply... I found a Tachyon Deflector that is bound to account.

And I successfully sent it in the mail.