test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Second wave questline on xbox

Ok this is getting really annoying I can't find things for this mission, and want to know if anyone else has been able to complete the mission in its entirety (optional missions as well as the main quest). Please let me know I have been stuck on this mission because I get stuck at the conference with the ambassadors.

Comments

• vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    Exactly what are you having problems with?

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • echristopher56echristopher56 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm also having problems with this. Namely, I can't talk to Captain Shon about anything. Obviously I can't do the Duty Officer missions for him because the nothing related to Duty Officers has been enabled on consoles yet, but I also, I can't discuss the Stem Bolts with him, which blocks me from completing the side mission for Ambassador Surah.
    Its also worth noting that there's no way to gain diplomatic skill in the console versions either. At least not that I've been able to find. I assume this is because the main missions needed to accomplish this are activated through Duty Officer assignments.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    and this is a severe enough problem to completely block mission progression? Hmm....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • echristopher56echristopher56 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Well, technically the mission can be completed. If you don't mind half assing the negotiations that is.
    Lacking diplomatic skill makes the negations slightly harder to accomplish with with the Shon and S'tass, and impossible for the Skyl and Surah if you didn't complete their side missions. More specifically, if you fail to get Ambassador Surah his Holosuite time, you can't convince him to join the alliance. And you need to sell the Stem Bolts to Captain Shon to accomplish this.

For Rugan Skyl, you won't be able to convince him if you don't get him his Bajoran Distilled Kanar. Fortunately however, there's nothing wrong with that mission.
  • mj1#5952 mj1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I've aborted and restarted the mission several times and different parts become bugged. Rugan worked the first time but I've never gotten Shon to work. Now Rugen's bugged because the Ferengi won't give me the booze. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!
  • felix313felix313 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I've had this happen to me on the PS version, I just had to accept that I couldn't fully complete the side missions and moved the story on by starting the next part of the main mission with that side mission not done :( hopefully once the missing systems are added to the game I will be able to go back and complete everything :)