test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need Help on the Console version(Post your problems, maybe we can solve them.)

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    randalmarrs#3720 randalmarrs Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    It only took a moment to unlock the store on each toon since competition of the initial mission from Q gives you the 1 item you need to complete the reputation. I was not sure but take no chances since I am still awaiting resolution of my account linking and credit for the I.S.S. Stadi from the mirror event.
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Why would there be a reputation to complete? Would future toons have access to this reputation?

I would think you just access the reputation store for any character to retrieve, once one character unlocks the event ship for your account. On the PS4, there is whole slew of ships from past events listed. Just can't retrieve them since there is no opportunity to unlock them with a character.

So Future toons its easy to unlock the winter/summer stores once they have been there. If that toon aint been to one of those events..itll have to wait till that event rolls around..

As for the "slew of ships from past events listed.' That is largely taken care of by:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10287833-phoenix-prize-pack

So for some Dil..you can roll the Dice and hope to get a Epic or Ultra Rare Token...Im really loving the Phoenix Upgrade Tech (equivalent to multiple Universal Superior Tech Upgrades, with no Dilithium cost to apply!). Even If I dont get any of the ships..

The T5 Dyson Science Destroyer is in the Lobi store..(This is the only event ship that not listed to my knowledge).

However...This could be a new thing only for PC as this is the Consoles players first year..(I don't know if it is on consoles..) However...Im sure they will bring it to console next year if you dont already get it.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    saw the info on the rep. it's a one time unlock soo only need one toon to do it
  • Options
    bullmainia#1025 bullmainia Member Posts: 1 New User
    Need help finding the trader tokens.
  • Options
    zensonar#5879 zensonar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hi,

I can't seem to buy/craft anything from the Deferi Borg Invasion Zone vendor (PS4). I have all of the items and wanted to get the Remodulator (costs 50 of each item). In fact, I've never been able to use that vendor, on any character. Is this a bug, or do I need to do something to unlock it somehow?

Thanks.
  • Options
    simplykojaksimplykojak Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have not found a clear answer on this but on the console version, is there a way to see more than just the bridge of the ship? On the PC you're able to walk into engineering and sickbay. Can you do this on the console?
  • Options
    gweel9gweel9 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I think defera crafting is broken.

Anyone know if assimilated accolade is avail? Or can we not get borg boff?
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    [
    I have not found a clear answer on this but on the console version, is there a way to see more than just the bridge of the ship? On the PC you're able to walk into engineering and sickbay. Can you do this on the console?

Some ships might have more than just the bridge but many do not.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User

A Pathfinder purchased for Federation toons allows you to visit other parts of that ship.