test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [September 8th, 2016]

2»

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,927 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    Resolved an issue where it was possible to get Bridge Officers during Defera Ground Powerplant missions.

Wow! After years, you're eventually deciding to address a bug on Defera and of all the game breaking bugs to choose from, you went for that one... Words escape me.
    Yes, because of course all software bugs are equally easy to isolate out of the millions of lines of code that comprise STO, and they're all equally easy to fix. Oh, and only one can ever be examined at a time - it's not like people are capable of working on more than one thing at a time, after all... <rolleyes>

Wow, over reaction slightly? Forgive my response to the 'fix', but I just get tired of seeing fixes for things which have been around for years causing no problems when other bugs which have been around just as long and actually cause major problems, go ignored.

As for your last sentence, I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. Sorry but when reading text, it's not always obvious.
    ​​

I think he was being sarcastic, he used a roll eyes symbol at the end of his comment. Thanks.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • fluffymooffluffymoof Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    I wonder if this means we'll stop warping in and out during battle.

Heh, don't count on it. Defera was waaaaaay more important. Someone was reported as having fun there.

That fiend! ieHqlgE.png​​

It appears there is a violent confrontation between FUN and ANTI-FUN on Defera, captain...
    One of the many Tellarite Goddesses of Beauty!

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    So nothing to celebrate the 50th on the day itself?
    Pessimistic answer: Of course not, that's what a new Federation Tutorial and T6 Connie in a Promo Pack were.

I think this is the correct answer. We were fools to think Cryptic cared enough about the IP to some how celebrate the most important Trek anniversary up to this point.

And no, I don't consider AoY to be a celebration since it launched so early in relation to the anniversary, and the R&D connie is a cash grab, not a celebration.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • strom#9493 strom Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    are we there yet?
  • wakeupparamour#9775 wakeupparamour Member Posts: 72 Administrator
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!
This discussion has been closed.