test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nemesis Romulan Uniforms

ezicstar#2795 ezicstar Member Posts: 50 Arc User
edited August 2016 in Romulan Discussion
So, we have a Reman uniform in the store, but Nemesis also featured the best-looking uniforms for Romulans as well, and our wardrobe options are pretty limited.

Rather than just float this as yet another request, I'll instead ask you to name your price, Cryptic. I'm willing to personally compensate you adequately for the hours needed to make this stuff, since apparently you don't think of us as being worth the time and effort to make content for. Let's start a crowd-funding model for content, since that's generally the best way of ensuring that players get what they really want and the developers are paid what they need.

Make us an offer. Whatever you think is fair, I'm game, and I'm sure there's other who'd go out of their way for it too.

Comments

• Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    So, we have a Reman uniform in the store, but Nemesis also featured the best-looking uniforms for Romulans as well, and our wardrobe options are pretty limited.

Rather than just float this as yet another request, I'll instead ask you to name your price, Cryptic. I'm willing to personally compensate you adequately for the hours needed to make this stuff, since apparently you don't think of us as being worth the time and effort to make content for. Let's start a crowd-funding model for content, since that's generally the best way of ensuring that players get what they really want and the developers are paid what they need.

Make us an offer. Whatever you think is fair, I'm game, and I'm sure there's other who'd go out of their way for it too.

Yes! This would make a good addition for the romulans. And there uniform!! I hope they do think about adding this. In the next season or when ever they, will think about adding it!
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    What would be icing on the cake is if Dina Meyer came with the uniforms
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1

mmmm yes plz.....
  • Options
    aliennumber5aliennumber5 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    To be honest I find the smaller amount of costumes and ships to be refreshing. I just started playing the game on PS4 and tried the Romulans yesterday. When I seen the sheer amount of items available for Zen on the Federation side of the game I knew I would never own all of them. But when I looked at the Romulan things in the C-Store I felt that I could actually end up getting everything. And what is available is pretty awesome really. And while the Federation and Klingon opening storylines were pretty normal Star Trek fare the Romulan opening storyline really gave me more reason to fight than the other two. I am totally ready to kick Empress Sela and her worthless no good Romulan Star Empire in the throat and blast them back to the hole they crawled out of!
  • Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User

Oh yes. I'm pretty ticked off that they assimilated Donatra in this game. I don't know if they can afford to bring Dina in to voice her, but a Republic mission to deassimilate her would be appreciated.
    To be honest I find the smaller amount of costumes and ships to be refreshing. I just started playing the game on PS4 and tried the Romulans yesterday. When I seen the sheer amount of items available for Zen on the Federation side of the game I knew I would never own all of them. But when I looked at the Romulan things in the C-Store I felt that I could actually end up getting everything. And what is available is pretty awesome really. And while the Federation and Klingon opening storylines were pretty normal Star Trek fare the Romulan opening storyline really gave me more reason to fight than the other two. I am totally ready to kick Empress Sela and her worthless no good Romulan Star Empire in the throat and blast them back to the hole they crawled out of!

Well the Romulan storyline was conceived last, and with the most care. It marked a turning point for storytelling quality in this game in general.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    captaind3 wrote: »
    Well the Romulan storyline was conceived last, and with the most care. It marked a turning point for storytelling quality in this game in general.

and then they flushed it all away with the Iconian War.... the only mission there that had even B quality writing was midnight