test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crafting T1 Starships and shuttles

Never quite seen the point of spending zen or dilithium on low tier ships you never really use at endgame. Most of the time you only get it for the console if there is one or the admiralty card. It would be fun to collect these without zen or dilith but rather by crafting them. Shouldn't be an issue for a fleet admiral to get a T1 ship or shuttle built. Skill and component based variables could result in it gaining a slight boost in some stats which might be desired on the exchange. Perhaps fleet starships could be fine in the same way, being"crafted" at fleet ship yards after inputting various components.

Comments

• jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    The best challenge is taking a T1 ship into an endgame queue, i just recently took my pioneer into Days of Doom where i got beat senseless, but i had alot of fun lol
  • empireofsteveempireofsteve Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    Long ago you used to be able to craft the Delta Flyer. In fact I still have those missions on my main.
    NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
    CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
  • theotherscotty#9105 theotherscotty Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I'd love to be able to craft ships (any ship). I doubt it'll ever happen, but I've been wrong before. Unless you're just getting them for the admiralty cards, the only low-tier ship I'd consider spending zen on is the Delta shuttle. That's my favorite shuttle so it was well worth it, and it's the only one I really use anymore.
    edited August 2016
    Jorantomalak, I did that once with my old-school T1 Connie. I got my TRIBBLE kicked, but it was fun. lol Lesson learned. I never used it for combat after that. At least not endgame queues.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    If the devs added something new the top of my wish list is crafted omni beams for all of the rep, lock box and episode reward beam styles that are missing them.
    ^ this.
    ^ this too.