test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DOOM thread time?

So, it's been a while since one of these were made, and since we've got nothing better to do, why not spread some comedic DOOM exclamations around and then run in circles like total nutcases while the ferengi curl up on the corner clutching their first bar of latinum they've ever made

Heck, even start a silent Quartet singing "American Pie", that dude from Predator who said "GAME OVER MAN" on repeat

And maybe the robot from "Lost in Space" say Danger, Danger Will Robinson, No Will Robinson, Danger every time someone logs in

Yes technically doom threads were common every update when the FCT thread was made, but there hasn't been one in years since then, and we all know it's gonna come back online...it always does...

if anything it can be a spot for Inb4lock posts, i'm probly so doomed now anyhow
The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha

Comments

• tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    To use the D word, is to legitimize his villainy... So I think I'll just call him Vic, and be done with it...
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Actually, the old timey vets on here used to say if they ever offered an endgame connie that means the company is packing up their offices and taking down the sign. That would be the last cash grab and nuclear option before flipping the switch of the hampster wheel for the last time.....
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    DOOOOMMMM.. nope. The only thing DOOM''d here is this thread.
    /DOOM'd Closed
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.