test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do you create a Caitian that looks human?

mattjcasemattjcase Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I have seen a bunch of people that have Caitains that look human. How do you create a Caitian that looks human?

Comments

• Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    It's a tailor glitch/exploit. I don't think it still works as of today.
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    There is an exploit that abuses bugs allowing this. It is also how to get the Orion bikini onto feds, or make a romulan that looks like a caitian.

There was a short time where it was possible to add the caitian tail to aliens, and anyone who did so I'm that window can keep and use that costume, but if they edit the costume they will lose the tail.
  • Options
    thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    The potato boff on my main toon currently wears the Wells costume. Apparently they disabled costuming on him soon after.... no way I'm reverting back now.

I must admit if there was a way to still use this Caitan exploit I'd be 100% up for it on my Red Dwarf themed alt (the amount of cross franchise sci fi alts I have is currently ridiculous).
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    Ashstorm, there have been several. At least one is still functional as of last week when someone I know made their aoy character look like a ferasan. I do not know how it works, just that it exists and is very much an exploit.
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    Looking to create some of Chris Pine's playmates from JJTrek? They're supposed to be cats, after all; I suppose some future timeline offers cross-species genetic engineering, but it's not my "cup of tea"... :s
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013