test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Generic Interior/Customize Bridge for Kelvin Timeline Heavy Cruiser

Like many others, I was delighted by the addition of a Constitution-style T6 vessel to the game. However, I was disappointed to find that the only interior made available was the bridge, and that unlike other ships you couldn't explore other decks to offer that immersive feel.

Now, I'm not saying that they should model the rest of the ship interior (though that would be cool), but I would like the option to substitute any of the other Starfleet bridges so that I could still have an explorable interior.

I don't know about anyone else, but I found the opportunity to go onto the ship and visit difference locations to be helpful in the immersion experience. This is a type of RPG after all.

Thoughts? Anyone else like this idea?
Captain Jack. L Mueller
Commander, U.S.S. Novara NCC-200001-D
Fleet Admiral

star-trek-warp-speed-mr-scott-jason-politte.jpg

Comments

• Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,665 Arc User
    just so long as they don't add the stupid brewery.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    The same thing has been requested many times, for all sorts of different ships.

Ships for which special interiors are already designed, were not added to the special ships like the Tal Shiar adapted ones. And the suggestion to add standard faction interiors to the special bridge has also been made before, but, AFAIK, no official comment was made on the suggestion (I could be wrong here though).

• Options
    whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    My biggest issue with the "Kelvin" ships is the lens flare that cant be filtered out. Kinda glad I didnt win one, unless I could change the interior.
  • Options
    wisecasperwisecasper Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    As a non-faction unique bridge collector i have had my share of disappointment when grinding or paying for a new ship and expecting a shiny new bridge to explore but the generic bridge is there instead. It cost me 900 Lobi to discover they couldn't be bothered to draw a Zahl Bridge and I agree not being able to equip a c-store purchased bridge to non faction ships is annoying, but especially so when they only have a generic one.
    Rj6YZR.gif
    @Wisecasper
    Non-faction Ship Bridge Collector and Junk Hauler with alt-itis

Contact in-game to add your fleet to a casual, friendly Armada