test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A plea for help! (Star Trek: Victorious fan fics)

ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
So, I've got a few chapters of my next instalment to the Victorious fanfics ready to go (I'm deliberately building up a buffer so there isn't a massive dead-period between posts), but I've hit a 'small' dose of writer's block.

Not with the main plot: I know what I want to do and how I want to do it, but I' not one to devote all energy to the main plot, except for the LCs. So, consider this a priority one disaster call. I need B plots. More to the point, I need a single character to focus on for the B plot. Thus far, I have the following:
The story alludes to the extent of Ryan's injuries during 'Trials of Blood and Fire', as well as the battle damage sustained during 'In Cold Blood'.

However, neither of these are extensive enough for a full B plot, and are more background features or, in the case of the latter, alluded to for continuity reasons. What I'm asking, is based on what I've done so far from 'Old Wounds' to now, which character would you like to see me focus on? Note: Tala got development in the last story, so she's out. ;)

Help me, Forumite-Kenobi! You're my only hope! :D