test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TOS Character

So I started a TOS character today and doing the very first mission 'bull by the horns' and Ive got to this stage where it says Distribute rifles and nothing is happening..... and cannot progress anyway know a fix I've tried deleting the character 3 times now...

Comments

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,366 Arc User
    Look for the glowy box. Interact with it. Then talk to (I believe) Tarsi, who asks you to help the scientists figure out how to shoot. Talk to the scientists, then when they're happier use your alt-fire mode on one of the targets.​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    keladorkelador Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    Yeah its bugged had to logoff go on my main for 10 mins then switch back and the mission suddenly continued
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Sounds about right...
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    theotherscotty#9105 theotherscotty Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    I ran into this same problem. Started over twice and got that exact same bug. Then I just left it alone for a day, came back on and continued where I left off, and somehow it worked. The 3rd time was the charm, I guess. So maybe try logging out and back in again, because that's what worked for me.
  • Options
    keladorkelador Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    Yeah its a nasty bug started this character with a friend who was new to the game and well he got this bug too and in his words 'If this is how the game starts of Im not going to bother' and he quite.
  • Options
    thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    Worst bug I had in that game was getting my leg inside the weapons crate and not being able to extricate myself by using /stuck or beaming (the latter is not available at that part of the game), so I had to keep logging out for incremental periods of time until my position was reset slightly
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    The worst bug I encountered was at the end of the 1st mission when Captain Garret ordered me to take the helm. However, there were no interaction options for the helm so I was not able to turn in the 1st mission and immediately start the 2nd mission. I had to delete my AoY character.

The 2nd big bug I encountered was when I attempted to re-create my male Vulcan AoY character. Attempting to create a male Vulcan caused the game to glitch so eventually I simply settled on a female Vulcan.