test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Make the Kelvin Tribble "Special"

lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
Most tribbles are terrified of Klingons; this is good. But others, such as the Summer or Winter tribbles, are not. Could we please have Kelvin tribbles the same? They're still repugnant creatures of course, but that flare they make is handy for dazzling one's enemies.
Q9BWcdD.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    What about ... give it a chance of creating a negative effect? say a %10 chance of blinding the player?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    lsegnlsegn Member Posts: 594 Arc User
    How about a 66% chance of creating a mob of angry "trek fans", then you just point at the enemy and say "they like JJ Abrams."

I win button.
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    It buffs damage what more do you want D:
  • Options
    wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear,
    Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair,
    Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he?

Naked Tribbles?

Tribble is fine as is.
  • Options
    gaevsprivsmangaevsprivsman Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    I'm trying to get one, but no luck, havent find the materials needed :neutral:
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    I'm trying to get one, but no luck, havent find the materials needed :neutral:
    Do Terminal Expanse. when you do all of the stuff on the Yorktown bridge, you'll be prompted to go to the sphere, do not do that and look at the back of the bridge near 0718 and you'll see a replicator...use it. You'll get the Slusho Mix (the food needed to make a Kelvin Tribble), put that and a tribble in your inventory/bank and wait for the next hour of game playtime to tick away, and boom, Kelvin Tribble.

Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    its already special and quite a nice easter egg by the devs behind it
  • Options
    its already special and quite a nice easter egg by the devs behind it
    Yes, I liked the whimsy of it. I just want my Klingon captain to be able to use one just like he can with all of the other rare tribbles.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,390 Arc User
    lopequil wrote: »
    Most tribbles are terrified of Klingons; this is good. But others, such as the Summer or Winter tribbles, are not. Could we please have Kelvin tribbles the same?
    Isn't that already the case?

#TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options

No, Kelvin tribbles screech when held by Klingons and don't provide a buff.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options

Most unusual. My bad, then. That also made me realize Ferasan are actually tolerated by tribbles, unlike what I thought.
    #TASforSTO
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User

Most unusual. My bad, then. That also made me realize Ferasan are actually tolerated by tribbles, unlike what I thought.

It's only Klinks. Other KDF races fare fine (haven't tried Nausicaan though). Makes sense, because I doubt the tribbles' aversion towards klingons is caused by political leanings.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    xyquarze wrote: »

It's only Klinks. Other KDF races fare fine (haven't tried Nausicaan though). Makes sense, because I doubt the tribbles' aversion towards klingons is caused by political leanings.
    I just checked the wiki and while they don't mention the Ferasans, Gorn and Nausicaan aren't tolerated either. Orions, Letheans, Aliens and thus Ferasans are allowed to pet them.

I guess the Wisest Tribble is the exception, hating everything KDF-related equally.
    #TASforSTO
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    I guess the Wisest Tribble is the exception, hating everything KDF-related equally.

Thus proving he IS the wisest of tribble
  • Options
    katah#3524 katah Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I realize thsi thread is old but I actually opened a trouble ticket on 11/02/2022 with Arc about the Kelvn Tmeline Tribble not workign with KDF toons. Ipointed put that nowhere in the decription of the Tribble nor the ToolTip does it state it will nto work with a KDF toon yet they always screach and provide no Buff. Even the official Wiki does nto state they will nto work with the KDF. It seems, by the reply I got form 1st line tech support, that they seemed suprised by this. So far all they have stated now is that they sent it to the Devs. No action has been taken that I know of nor has this been addressed and/or resolved.
    Follow me if I advance! Kill me if I retreat! Revenge me if I die!
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    Wow. So, you knowingly and intentionally necroed a thread. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.