test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic and real Time Travel

Launcher says "Save up to 20% on Services and Keys! Now through 8/1." Well, unless we're in the TNG finale where things happen in anti-time or have a time machine; this banner might need to be removed. :D

Comments

• Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    Maybe they're using british calendarkeeping, which means now through January 8th.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    talientalien Member Posts: 712 Arc User
    The date is just CYA so they can say "The end date was clearly marked" when people spend zen then notice afterward that the discount no longer applies. It's always been this way with sale/discount/promos, they stay until the next "big event" that replaces the banner.
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    The anniversary splash load screen.saying you van get the krenim ship still shows up on load screens.. they dont really prioritize removal of old advertising :) the launcher stuff will just get washed out naturally though after 5 new items are added to it
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    Git gud.

Any half-decent shopper should be able to solo purchases back 10-14 days from a T1 paypal account with linked Mark XII green checking.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    iconians wrote: »
    Maybe they're using british calendarkeeping, which means now through January 8th.​​

British? More like every country except the US :D.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!