test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best Missions for New Lighting?

I'm quite looking forward to this new lighting they're bringing into the game. A few missions in particular might be well worth a replay under it. Those which springs to mind are A Step Between Stars (imagine the space walk), What Lies Benath (will it add to the creepy atmo?), the Nimbus missions (blinding sun, I wonder how much better the shadows will look) and Fluid Dynamics (what impact will it have on the fluidic space look?).

Are there any missions you'd be looking forward to seeing in a new light?

Comments

• nebfabnebfab Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    My 2 hopes (more like prayers, because neither would happen) for the new lightning are that it would make What Lies Beneath more navigable (bumping into walls and missing doors all the time isn't creepy, it's silly. Yes, I tried playing with gamma and other settings.) and won't make the game unplayable with my vidcard, even with the new lighting off.

Places I would like to see with it... Borg and Tal Shiar interiors, Colliseum, Mirror Bajor all can be interesting...
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I am just glad they fixed the NPC pathing problem that plagued What Lies Beneath in the past. I remember many times my Boffs could not always follow me down to the final boss battle.