test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Subscribe to mailing list?

So there's been a lot of debate on how to get access for the new t6 D'kora. How and where do we subscribe to the mailing list that the apparent "golden email" was sent from?

Comments

• Options
    tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    So there's been a lot of debate on how to get access for the new t6 D'kora. How and where do we subscribe to the mailing list that the apparent "golden email" was sent from?

You could try going onto the internet and asking them, or try googling it. If that doesn't work, call IT, see if they can figure out your email.
    /channel_join grind
  • Options
    gjohnny1990gjohnny1990 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Go to this page, https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/setting

From there you should see a language preference tab, under that section is a checkbox that says the following:

"Allow us to send occasional newsletters and updates to your registered email address."
  • Options
    plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    This belongs to the first options I turn off on any website. Unfortunately for me in this case, I will never know if I've received an email for the ferengi marauder or not :( Or is there still a way? (It's enabled now :neutral: :))
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    one person mentioned that if you look in the promotions tab in the zstore it might be there whether you got an email or not.

either way it looks like most people didn't get it at all.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    Well, it didn't turned up there either, but thanks for the advice nevertheless :)
  • Options
    daedalus304daedalus304 Member Posts: 1,049 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    if you ever turned it off, EVER in the entirety of STO's existance, you're out forever. Meaning you're out of the chance to get the promo's