test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

reclaim Temporal Negotiator

Can we get the option to reclaim Temporal Negotiator.
Not even sure how I lost it.I just saw at some point a battery in its place on a ship.
14l2gjk.jpg

Comments

• gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Should be able to reclaim from the temporal agent.
  • t00badt00bad Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    thank You.
    I will try again.Although I'm quite sure I was not able to that the other day.
    Will get back on that.
    14l2gjk.jpg
  • hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    I have the same problem on one of my toons. Either I never claimed it, or I discarded it, but now for some reason I can't get it back.
  • trejgontrejgon Member Posts: 323 Arc User
    welp I lost mine on the teporal recruit by being to quick to discard old ship when getting new.....

nope philip cray have not offered reclaim >.>

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Elenortirie_xSmall.png
  • t00badt00bad Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Went back to check ... true ... no reclaim option.
    I do hope that we will get this option, as opposed to sending a ticket (clogging support is not a way to fix things IMHO).
    This is the elegant way.We comment on what is wrong, and they fix it.
    And, BTW, I see this as very important thing to fix.Unique item, from unique event ... it is equivalent IMO, to the ships from "Account Reward Claim" (in the way it is acquired)
    14l2gjk.jpg
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    t00bad wrote: »
    Went back to check ... true ... no reclaim option.
    I do hope that we will get this option, as opposed to sending a ticket (clogging support is not a way to fix things IMHO).
    This is the elegant way.We comment on what is wrong, and they fix it.
    And, BTW, I see this as very important thing to fix.Unique item, from unique event ... it is equivalent IMO, to the ships from "Account Reward Claim" (in the way it is acquired)

Enought people send tickets, maybe they'll fix it.
  • eltecheltech Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Are you checking in the Delta Recruit section, or the Temporal Agent section?​​
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    eltech wrote: »
    Are you checking in the Delta Recruit section, or the Temporal Agent section?​​

They can look anywhere they like, it's been broken for a long time unfortunately. :(
    Insert witty signature line here.