test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TOS mobs please!

It would be awesome, and incredible useful, if we could place NPC groups from the TOS era in the Foundry. Pretty please?
NJ9oXSO.png
"Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
-Thomas Marrone

Comments

• Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    +1

We have TOS Klingons, they don't spawn Targs ... so you could easily redress them as Romulans ... they do whip out the Bat'leth though.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    We need the TOS Gorn, Klingon, Orion, and Romulan ships as well.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    And the associated interiors. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    The TOS Romulans are being added tomorrow! Thanks, but could we also get Federation? :)
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    The TOS Romulans are being added tomorrow! Thanks, but could we also get Federation? :)

Anything else TOS being added?
    I looked and saw that we have some Kelvin Verse ships and the TOS ship you begin the Campaign with.
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
  • Options
    Zero said there were certain maps she was planning to add. We don't know which ones or when.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    DB made this thing: http://imgur.com/a/I73Qt
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing