test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Micro-Chroniton Torpedo Launcher

hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
So after acquiring this kit module, I've realized that this is just a slightly better version of the Terran Taskforce Micro-Photon Torpedo Launcher. It does the SAME damage as the photon one, but acts as a spread, hits multiple targets directly compared to photon's AoE blast, and slows them down.

I think some changes are needed to make both of these kit modules more unique from one another. Maybe increase the damage of the photon launcher, or decrease the damage per target from the chroniton launcher.

Comments

• Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    hypl wrote: »
    So after acquiring this kit module, I've realized that this is just a slightly better version of the Terran Taskforce Micro-Photon Torpedo Launcher. It does the SAME damage as the photon one, but acts as a spread, hits multiple targets directly compared to photon's AoE blast, and slows them down.

I think some changes are needed to make both of these kit modules more unique from one another. Maybe increase the damage of the photon launcher, or decrease the damage per target from the chroniton launcher.

Meh, this whole Temporal thing was a wash, anyways. Wham, bam, more barely useful shinies, and the players <3 it!!!!
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png