test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vorgon ship - like the design

I wasn't too sure i'd like the summer ship when i saw the picture on the blog. But now that i have it, i have to say i'm impressed with the design. It's very organic feeling, likes it's a bio ship swimming through space. The color pallet also helps this effect. Nice job ship art team.
5rFUCPd.png

Comments

• nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    It makes me think the Vorgon are in league with the Remans - some shared textures there :tongue:.

Its about as close as the game will ever come to a White Star I think :).
  • asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    I love the design of the ship, and the bridge. My only issue is the harasser mine ship trait you get for leveling it up, which is tied to directed energy weapon usage, yet not even using torpedo-usage as a secondary method that would make more sense. I mean with it done so that torpedoes had a chance of despensing mine on hit, it could make sense that the mines were added into the torpedo compared to the directed energy it would be like using the energy beam to piggy-back a teleporter off to do it from a lore aspect. I would suggest if they add torpedo usage to hat can proc this either at a similar or higher percentage chance, as this would than increase the viability of it's use.
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,980 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I'm really hoping Vorgon becomes the new event ship for a while. I like the Xyfius, and I've been eyeing that battlecruiser they have quite jealously. It's all fantastically close to what I'd design as an ST non-FED faction ship, only not in crayon. :P
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!